~ Unconscious ~

Jongdae pov

Right, so I hit my own boyfriend with a bolt. And then I got screamed at by Luhan hyung who is also Minseok hyung's best friend. I've already carried him into our room after Luhan hyung stormed away with Sehun following behind him. I know that it wasn't technically my fault but as his boyfriend, it's my responsibility to take care of him. 

"Jongdae, you gotta stop blaming yourself. We all know it wasn't your fault. Don't let Luhan hyung's words get to you" a voice says. I look up to the doorframe to see Baekhyun leaning there with a soft smile on his face. "I know, it's just that it's still my responsibility cause I was the one who threw it in the first place. And you know, he's my boyfriend after all" I answer. And not even a minute after I said that, Junmyeon hyung appears behind Baekhyun. "Luhan hyung's just a little sensitive at the moment because Minseok hyung is his bestie after all. Sehun's dealing with him at the moment so you don't have to worry about him not talking to you forever, He'll eventually have to talk to you again. And for Minseok hyung, he's gonna be fine. You need to stop worrying so much. We're not normal human beings, he's not gonna die" Junmyeon hyung chuckles softly.

I turn my head to look back down at Minseok hyung who was just laying there on the bed peacefully. "Thanks guys" I say with a small smile on my face. "No worries. Now, you should go downstairs so you're not cooped up in here for too long" Junmyeon hyung answers and heads down along with Baekhyun. I nod softly even if they can't see me and go back to looking at Minseok hyung. "I'm so sorry, baby" I say quietly and bring the back of his hand to my lips giving it a soft kiss.

Heading out of the room, I passed by Jongin who gave me a small pat on the shoulder and a smile to which I smile back to, of course. Once I was downstairs, I decided to just grab a snack to eat and maybe watch some TV with the others. And maybe, if it was possible, go look at Luhan hyung and apologise. Even if there isn't much to apologise for, I still have the need to do so.

2 hours later

Author pov

Jongdae was now contemplating whether to actually go to Luhan and Sehun's room to apologise or if he should just wait till Luhan's fully calmed down even if it took a whole week or two. He's asked Yifan and Chanyeol about this but they both just ended up saying to do it now so they could get the problem over with. Although he already has the answer, he's still genuinely confused. But soon enough he would have to do it so he ended up deciding to do it now.

"Jongdae, what the fuck is up with you? He's your hyung. You're gonna be just fine" he whispers to himself while on the way to Luhan's room. When the room door was visible, he saw Sehun exit the room and look at him. Jongdae points to the door with a questioning face and knowing what he was trying to say, Sehun nods and whispers, "You should go talk to him". 

Jongdae walks up to door while Sehun goes downstairs to where everybody else was. He knocks on the door softly and just waits there for a moment. It was silent for a bit until he heard a soft sigh come from the other side and a small 'come in'. As what he was told to do, Jongdae opens the door and steps in to see Luhan sitting there on the edge of the bed. "Look-" They both say at the same time. "You can go first, hyung" Jongdae says and smiles softly when Luhan looks up at him.

"Look, I um didn't mean to scream at you and stuff. It just happened cause well, I saw Minseok, my best friend since basically birth, laying there on the floor. I guess I just got a bit sensitive. And yes, I know it wasn't your fault, Sehun's been telling me that the whole time we've been in here together" he chuckles quietly. "He's your boyfriend and soulmate, I really don't have the right to just scream at you like that. I know you wouldn't do it on purpose, don't worry. Anyway, yea, I'm sorry for earlier" Luhan finishes with a sigh. 

"It's ok, hyung. I know where you're coming from and yes, you technically do have the right to scream at me. You've known him for longer than me and you were just being a good friend. I still have the responsibility to keep him safe and then I was the one who threw it. So really, all this is in my hands. I also just wanted to say, I'm sorry too" Jongdae explains. "But, you don't-" Luhan wanted to say but gets cut off by Jongdae. "I know I don't have anything to really apologise for but I just have the urge to say it, so that's what I'm doing" he says making Luhan smile softly.

Right before he was gonna exit the room, Jongdae remembered something he hasn't said yet. "Oh! You can go check on Minseok hyung if you want. And please come downstairs soon, I don't want you being in here all day" he chuckles. "Yeah don't worry. You should go back downstairs and relax. I've probably put too much stress on you" Luhan replies.

Jongdae just nods as he doesn't wanna start some argument about how Luhan hasn't put any single stress on him and how most of it probably came from himself. He then exits the room and goes back downstairs and again, sees almost everyone there. "Hyung! How'd it go?" He hears someone, who was Tao, ask. "It went well actually. We've talked it through so there's no more like tension between us anymore" Jongdae answers.

And that's basically how the rest of their day went. Them chatting together with Jongdae and Luhan constantly going back and checking on Minseok.

The 12 Realms {EXO BoyxBoy}On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara