~ His Parents ~

im mean :))

since i didnt end up doing april fools like how i planned, heres a little prank for you guys because im bored :))) so yes, take last update as an april fools joke even though its more than a week late but i do expect it to be unexpected for you guys ;) hi! im back so here's a chapter <3

+++++

Baekhyun pov

"For all I know, I'm gonna end up embarrassing myself in front of them, Chanyeol!" I scream frustrated. "Baek, hey baby, I need you to listen to me ok?" I hear him say as he grabs hold of my waist before I could continue to pace back and forth. "I'm gonna need you to calm down cause guess what? They won't care" He continues softly. At this point, I just wanted to say that I care but Chanyeol's just gonna keep making excuses (a/n: i have no idea, i wrote this in january and just left it and now im too lazy to change it).

As you could see, I'm currently stressing about meeting Chanyeol's parents cause I am genuinely fucking terrified that I might just embarrass myself. And although he's assured me that they won't care, I can't help but overthink. I just love being an overthinker (a/n: just to make sure, that is a sarcastic sentence im sorry-).

"Is Baekhyun hyung done with his little panic session over meeting your parents yet? We kinda wanna go" I hear Tao say from the door. "Yes, he actually is. Let's get going shall we" Chanyeol says as he gets up and clasps his hands together. He then proceeds to smile at me and leave with Tao just like that. "I- Chanyeol, you little bitch!" I yell, jokingly of course, and hear his addicting laugh in the distance.

I softly laugh back and head out the door myself to go meet the others in the portal room. And as Chanyeol already activated the portal the day before, all we had to do was open the door and step through. "You ready, babe?" Chanyeol asks teasingly. "Yeah, yeah whatever" I roll my eyes, the action completely going against the small smile plastered on my face.

Luhan hyung, who was in front, chuckles lightly at the two of us and opened the door. "You first, Chanyeol. It's your realm" he says while holding the door open and motioning for Chanyeol to enter. Nodding, he does as he was told with me entering not long after.

Author pov

Appearing on the other side, Baekhyung stares in awe as he takes in the realm that stands before him (a/n: again, feel free to imagine it on your own. its 3 in the morning and im tired as fuck). Feeling someone grab hold of his wrist, Baekhyun snaps out of it and looks towards the owner of the hand who grabbed his, only to see a smiling Chanyeol looking down at him.

Chanyeol continues to then drag him towards the palace of sorts while the other 10 boys complain behind them. "Are you that excited, Yeol?" Baekhyun asks with a soft laugh. "I am actually, although my parents would normally be in the garden at this time. But that's fine, we can just sit around for a little" the taller replies with a smile.

And just like he said, the two were currently not present in the main room when they entered the place.

"Damn, you two really couldn't have waited for us?" A voice snickered from behind them. The couple looked back to see that the voice belonged to Yixing who was standing there with the others next to him. "Sorry, this giant over here was excited" Baekhyun answers sheepishly.

"I heard someone say giant~ Is Chanyeol home or are we talking about someone else?" A higher pitched voice said. Looking to the source, there stood Chanyeol's parents who had big smiles on their faces as they looked at their son.

Baekhyun stood there frozen as he wasn't expecting to see them so soon. And as if sensing his nervousness, Chanyeol stepped closer to him and wrapped an arm around Baekhyun's waist while giving it a soft squeeze.

"Oh, my baby boy's home!" Chanyeol's mom says and throws her hands in the air making her husband, who was trailing behind her, shake his head. "Mom~!" said son whines at his mother's chosen endearment. "Don't be so whiny now and- oh! who might this be?" His mom asks, now noticing the smaller boy stood next to her son.

"Mom, Dad. This is my boyfriend, Baekhyun from the light realm. Those boys you don't recognise over there are the others' boyfriends" Chanyeol introduces. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr and Mrs Park" Baekhyun smiles and bows slightly. "No need to be so formal, my dear. After all, you are our sons chosen soulmate" Chanyeol's dad says after being silent since he entered the room making Baekhyun blush a light pink.

"Looks like I was the one who got embarrassed today rather than you" The taller whispers in his boyfriend's ear making him chuckle.

didn't check back on it for typos or stuff cause im lazy and tired~~ anyway, enjoy and sorry for the awfully long wait!!

edit: yall i feel bad now... the comments you left 🥺🥺