~ Senses pt.1 ~

Here's a little note to thank my readers, @ChloeWebber7 and @marjorieceballo
Thank you for supporting this book and voting on every single chapter I publish. Also, thank you for commenting! You guys make me so motivated to write more, love ya!

At school...

Luhan pov

I was just normally walking down the hallway towards where my locker is. When I was a few meters away from my locker, I see this girl leaning on it, like she was waiting for someone.

"Um, excuse me?" I ask. She looks up and pulls this fake smile "Hi! Are you Luhan?" She asks, "Uh yeah..." I answer nervously. "Are you perhaps dating Sehun?" She asks again "Why yes I am..." I answer. Her smile drops and her face turns into a disgusted one. "Ugh, eww. I'm Trixie by the way. But like you're probably just one of Sehun's boy toys like all the others. Who would date a disgusting faggot like you?" She says.

This Trixie girl pushes me on my own locker and knees me in the stomach. The hallways were all empty and no one was around to witness what was happening to me. She keeps kneeing me and punching me while I scream in pain.

Sehun pov

I was casually sitting in class listening to the teacher's lecture until I got this tingling feeling in my body and my head started to throb. I held my head and closed my eyes shut. "Sehun, are you feeling okay?" the teacher asks. "Sehun! Sehun! OH SEHUN!" I hear Jongin shout next to me. In my head I got this kinda vision I guess you could say where Luhan was getting beaten in the hallways. 'Shit. That's how it works' I thought.

(a/n: so, in this story once you meet your mate, you will sense when your mate is in danger or severely injured. Everybody has it differently, for Sehun his head would throb like crazy. They would all get visions just in all kinds of different ways.)

I shot out of my chair and ran out the class heading towards where Luhan's locker is. When I reach there, I see Trixie holding Luhan by his neck. "Trixie! Step away from him!" I shout darkly. "Oh, Sehun! Why? I just thought this faggot needed a beating cause he's probably just your boy toy while he's here acting like your his boyfriend. And I know well that you guys don't do relationships." She says smiling. Oh I didn't need to hear that today.

"Well, he is my boyfriend and don't you dare call him a faggot. Also, i'd gladly like it if you would drop him and run" I say pulling a fake smile. "W-what? You? Dating him? You guys said you don't do relationships!" She screams. "Well, we have our reasons this time. Now, scram!" I say, she drops Luhan and runs away.

I rush to Luhan's side and catch him just before he hits the floor. "Hey, Lu, baby what happened?" I ask softly. "I-i was j-j-just com-coming h-here t-to grab s-some-something" he stutters. "You wanna go home?" I ask, he nods. "Let me take you to the nurse first then I'll grab our stuff then we can go okay?" I say, again he nods. I pick him up bridal style and head to the nurse's office.

Once we were there, I lay him down on the bed and told the nurse everything that happened. I head back to my class and when I step foot in the classroom the whole class goes dead silent and stares at me. "Oh Sehun, what made you rush out of my class like that?" the teacher asks. "Well, something happened and now I need to go home." I say. I go to my table and pack everything. When I was out of the class, I took out my phone and texted Jongin 'I'll tell later'. After, I looked in the window at Jongin and he nodded.

I go to Luhan's class and knock on the door. When I heard a small 'come in', I step in and again it goes dead silent, even the teacher looks terrified. I go to the teacher and say "Hi. I'm here to say that your student Trixie decided to beat up my boyfriend Luhan and that's why he's not here. Also, he's gonna go home right now." The teacher nods. I go to Luhan's table and pack his stuff, and after I head to Kris hyungs table. "Hyung, I'll tell you and the others later, when you guys are back" I whisper to him, he nods.