~ Senses pt.2 ~

The next day... (weekend)

Tao pov

It's a Saturday, the day after the hyungs got "attacked". Me and the rest are all heading to the mall to just sit down and talk or maybe go shopping for stuff. Me and Kris ge in his car, Junmyeon hyung and Yixing hyung (a/n: i don't like the idea of calling him ge. I don't know why either) in one car, Minseok hyung and Jongdae hyung in one car, Baek hyung and Chanyeol hyung in one car, Lu hyung (a/n: nor do i for him) and Sehun are in one car, Kyungsoo and Jongin are in one car.

Once we reached the mall, we got out of our cars and we all part (couple per couple). We were told to meet at this cafe when we're done by Junmyeon hyung. Me and Kris ge weren't really doing anything, just walking here and there till I got the urge to go to the restroom. "Fannie, I need to go to the restroom for a second okay?" I ask, "Okay, be careful babe. I'll be waiting here kay?" he answers. I nod and head to the restroom closest to us.

When I was just about to turn the corner, this girl comes running up to me screaming "Oh my god! It's been soooo long right Taossi? How's it been?". Like, who the fuck is she and how does she know my fucking name?! "Who are you?" I ask hesitantly, "You don't remember? Has it really been that long? It's me! Jessie!" She exclaims. Yup, I definitely don't know a Jessie in my life.

This Jessie girl keeps trying to talk to me as if she actually knows me. The facts she's saying aren't even right! She also keeps dragging me somewhere while basically screaming in my face. 'Save me Fannie' I say in my head. Suddenly she stops dragging me and lets go of my wrist. I take a good look at where we were and it looks like a dark alley. When the fuck did we reach outside?! I'm so confused.

"What the hell do you want?!" I shout. She puts a finger on my lips and with the other hand grabs my chin. Hard. "Me? I just want Yifan to be mine! Like why would he choose you when there's me! I'm way prettier than your ugly ass! You're just some useless piece of shit!" She screams. Is that what Kris ge thinks o- no! Junmyeon hyung already told me not to think of these things!

I push Jessie out of my way and does the same thing to her, pin her on the wall and grab her chin. "Oh really? I don't think anyone would like to date you and your flat ass! Yifan loves me and I know it! You-you just want his money!" I scream frustrated.

(a/n: you'll understand why I ended his pov here)

Kris pov

While Tao was going to the restroom, I sat down on a bench nearby and played with my phone. After some time, I checked the time and it's been like 15 minutes. Tao is taking awfully long. I got a little worried so I decided to see what the fuck was happening.

When I was still walking to the restroom I suddenly heard Tao's voice in my head. "What the fuck?" I whispered. I just shrugged it off thinking I was going crazy. But it happened again, more clearer.  "Save me Fannie" that's Tao's voice! Shit! He figured out mind link!

Wait, why is he saying sav- "AAHHHHH!" I scream clutching my chest. It just felt like I got clawed by like a werewolf or something. "Sir?" "Are you okay?" "What happened?" I can hear all those questions being tossed at me while I kneel on the floor in pain. A vision! Shit what happened! After some time, the vision finally popped up in my head. Tao and... Jessie?! In an alley way outside? What? Why are the- Holy shit Jessie has a gun!

I snap out of the vision and stand up, pushing through everyone trying to get outside as fast as I could. When I was outside, I kept searching for an alley way but there were non. I ran to the back and finally found one.

I came closer to it and started to hear screaming, Tao's scream! I then just went inside and tried to see the gun but I couldn't that much since it was dark. "Tao! Come behind me! Now!" I demand. I see them both turn their heads and Tao runs to me and gets behind me. "Jessie? What are you doing?" I ask. "Oh *nervous chuckle* nothing! Nothing at all!" She says.