"Nope!" The boy laughed as he kept running, stopping in the kitchen.

Setting her down, the other three boys looked over at her. Reggie gave her a sympathetic smile as he wakes closer, pulling her into a hug.

"It's about time." Reggie joked as he hugged her.

Reggie could feel the amount of weight she lost as he held onto her.

"Kenz what's that on your arm?" Bobby asked the girl, noticing a couple of cuts.

Mackenzie looked over to Luke quick, seeing the hurt in his eyes. "Nothing important." She said, looking down.

"I know how you act with your emotions Kenz. What happened to your arm because it's not just nothing." Reggie said, now pulling away from the hug to see his sisters arm.

Alex stepped closer to get a better look, recognizing what she did to herself. "Really Kenzie. You know we are here to listen, why would you do that.." he said, looking from her arm to her face.

"I couldn't talk to you guys! I caused you all so much drama and hate that you don't deserve! Besides, you guys are the only ones I would talk to. I can't trust anyone else." She said, trying to run back to her room.

Luke was quick to grab the girl, pulling her into his arms, her back against his chest. "You think we care about how people feel about us? Kenz, being a band bring a lot of hate from people. MY PARENTS hate me for continuing with music." He said, looking down at the girl.

Mackenzie frowned and relaxed her body against Luke. She didn't relax it on her own though, she just felt very weak from not eating for a month.

Luke felt the girls light weight fall into his arms. "Kenz?" He asked, lifting the girl back up to see her eyes barely open.

"Kenz are you ok?" Bobby now asked, noticing the girl didn't look well.

Reggie grabbed a bottle of water and handed it to Kenzie, who was now sitting on Luke's lap on the couch.

Taking a few sips of water, Kenzie leaned her head back against Luke.

"When was the last time you've eaten?" Luke asked, knowing it couldn't be anytime soon.

"I haven't." She said, now shutting her eyes.

"What do you mean you haven't eaten?! Kenz that could cause a bad eating disorder.." Luke said to the girl.

Reggie came in with a sandwich for Kenzie, ham and cheese just like she always used to have.

"You can sleep after you eat Kenz. This is serious." Reggie said as he handed the plate to Kenzie.

She took a few bites of the sand which, becoming full before finishing the first half.

"Cmon Kenz, have more.." Luke said as he lifted the plate she just put down.

"No.. I'm full." She insisted, cuddling herself into Luke.

Luke was concerned about mackenzies health. He knew that if she kept on doing this to herself she wouldn't make it past 18.

But, he did enjoy the girl cuddled into him. It made him feel like he had more of a shot with her, even though she probably doesn't feel anything but sadness right now.

"Oh.. and happy birthday.." she said before falling asleep on the boy.

"Well.. she's alive. That's something." Bobby said to the other boys as they sat around the living room.

"Yeah, now we have to fix her." Reggie said, knowing his sister will never be the same.

End of flashback:

Mackenzie found Luke in his parents kitchen, sitting on the while counter top.

He was watching his mother set a freshly baked cake down on the kitchen table with a candle in the center, just like she always did before the teens died.

The blonde poofed next to Luke on the countertop, taking his hand. He was quick to grab hers back, squeezing it tightly, not to hurt her though.

Mackenzie knew that after all the shit she's put these boys through, she has to be there for them. And Luke, he would've broke if Mackenzie didn't make it out of her depression.

Luke stood up and blew out the candle his dad lit on the cake, then blew out the candle again once it was re lit, this time with his parents.

"It's alright Luke, I told you they always loved you." Mackenzie said as Luke hopped back into the counter.

Luke had started to cry, which made Mackenzie cry too. Seeing his parents celebrating his birthday was something that meant a lot to him.

Kenzie wrapped her arm around Luke's shoulders, pulling the two closer to eachother as Luke set his head on her shoulder.

"Cheer up, I'm sure today will get better. Hopefully Reggie and Alex come through and are convincing Julie to come back to the band." Mackenzie said to the crying boy.

He simply nodded his head, not taking his eyes off of his parents.

Mackenzie placed a gentle kiss on Luke's forehead and placed her head against his.

"I love you, you know that?" Luke said to the girl. This wasn't the first I love you mackenzies heard from Luke, but it was always nice to hear.

"Of course. I love you too birthday boy." Mackenzie said with a small giggle.

The two sat there for the next hour watching Luke's parents. Kenzie could see in his eyes that this was one of the few things he regretted.

If he never left, there was a chance none of the boys would've ever died. Mackenzie probably wouldn't have either, but she wasn't fully out of her depression when she died so there was no promise on that.

But, now that it's been a while the two sat in the Patterson's kitchen, Luke was too emotional to stay any longer. Mackenzie understood, watching this made her sad too so they both went back to the studio.