Extra #2 - His Parents

Y/n hummed to herself as she looked out the window of the car as Shinso was driving. She watched as cars, buildings, and people walked past them, gently tapping her fingers on the car to go along with the rhythm of song that the radio was playing which was No Scrubs by TLC. Shinso glanced at his girlfriend, letting out a soft chuckle as she softly sang a few lyrics while looking out the window. 

"Cause I'm looking like class and he's looking like trash..." she sang quietly and softly.

"Nervous?" he questioned, glancing at Y/n once more.

"Maybe a little" she stated. "But I'll be fine as long as I'm with you" she stated, a small smirk on her lips as he chuckled.

"Maybe Denki should learn a few things from you" he joked as Y/n snickered.

"Maybe.." she replied, a smile on her lips.

She watched as they soon parked in front of a house, parking on the side of the street. Turning off the car, the two got out of the vehicle as a cold breeze came at them, making Y/n hug herself a bit and let out a small sigh, seeing her breath in the cold air. Shinso chuckled at her actions as they went to the house and went to the front of the house before knocking on the door. After waiting a bit, a older female opened the door, having some resemblances to Shinso.

Her eyes lit up as she smiled, moving to the side. "Hajime! Hitoshi and Y/n are here!" she yelled as the two went inside the nicely warm house. Y/n followed her boyfriend who was making his way to the living room. "Make yourself at home" the woman said with a smile and went to the kitchen, seeming to be brewing some hot chocolate for the couple. 

"We've heard a lot about you from Hitoshi" His mom said as Y/n hummed, glancing at Shinso.

"Really now?" she mused with an amused smile. "What did he say about me?" she questioned.

"About how gorgeous you are and how your smile makes his day" she cooed as she came back and handed them mugs filled with hot chocolate. "I could tell he was head over heels for you" she squealed a bit, a large smile making it's way on her face as Y/n snickered, her boyfriend groaning a bit.

"Mom.." he said quietly, a bit embarrassed as she only chuckled in response.

"Call me Mihoko" she said, handing her hand out to the female as she took it and shook her hand. 

"Of course" Y/n said with a smile. "Thank you for the hot chocolate Mihoko" she thanked as she sat down on another couch.

"Hajime is fine" Shinso's dad stated as she nodded.

"Got it" she replied, giving the dad a smile.

"Tell us about yourself Y/n" Hajime said with a soft smile.

"Well, there's not really much to know about myself" she gave a sheepish smile, glancing at the steaming brown liquid in the Christmas decorated mug. "I just go to a regular university, studying to be a veterinarian. Mostly sums up about myself" she let out a soft chuckle.

"Oh! How did you and Hitoshi meet?" Mihoko questioned, clasping her hands together with a bright smile.

"Just at a party" Y/n stated, sipping her hot chocolate. "He asked me if I wanted to ditch the party with him and I agreed, so we left to go eat at a fast food restaurant" she added, smiling as she reminisced the memory.

"Was he the one to confess as well?" Mihoko asked with a smile still on her lips.

"Y/n was actually the one to confess" Shinso mused, smirking at Y/n as she cleared her throat, a small tint of pink dusting her cheeks.