Chapter 7 - Another 'Date'

It was the end of classes for all of U.A as students were leaving campus to go home. A certain indigo haired and blonde male were starting to leave campus. Getting closer to the gate, a pair of tired eyes made contact with e/c ones.

"Huuh? Did you get caught this time?" The blonde mocked the h/c haired girl.

"No, I'm just here waiting for Shinso. You're name was Monoma, right?" She questioned the blonde.

"What? Are you a stalker now?" He questioned her, still mocking her.

"No, I heard your name from Shinso" she replied back. This left the male speechless again as he opened his mouth to say something before closing it. The purple haired male chuckled in amusement, seeing the scene happening in front of him. "Ready to go then?" Y/n questioned the tired male as he nodded.

"Yeah. I'll see you later Monoma" he waved bye to the still speechless blonde as the two left. "It's interesting to see him quiet without someone having to knock him out.

"Oh?" the h/c haired girl looked at her friend with curiosity. "And what do you mean by that?" she questioned him. 

"Because he mocks a lot of people there's always someone having to hit him in order for him to stop" Shinso said making the girl chuckle.

"He seems nice" Y/n said genuinely. 

"He is" he replied with a small smile.

"What's this? Mr. Softy?" she nudged the boy who only rolled his eyes.

"So what movie are we gonna watch?" he questioned her, changing the subject.

"A horror movie" she said with a smile. "Hope you don't get scared easily"

"Not really" he said, looking ahead of him. "I find them pretty neat"

"What's your favorite one then" she questioned

He thought for a minute, before replying to her question. "The Texas Chain Saw Massacre"

"Ooh~ That's a good one" she smiled, hearing his reply.

"What about you?" he questioned her, looking at her.

"Goosebumps, the original series" she said with a grin as he looked at her.

"That's a kids show" he said.

"Hey! The episodes are interesting!" she exclaimed with a smile.

"Okay but for real" he said with a smile.

"Ah well.." she thought as well, ruffling her hair. "There's so many good ones.." she said, sighing a bit. "Oh! The Shining for sure!" she said with a smile.

"That one was pretty good as well" he said with a smile.

They soon made it to the theaters as they bought some theater food and cashed in their tickets and went on their way to the right theater room to watch the horror movie that Y/n had picked out.

Finding the right room, they got into their seats as more people came in and sat down. It didn't take long before the movie started as they watched through the whole movie, which in their opinion, they found boring.

Once the movie ended, they exited the theater as well as many others. "That was stupid" Shinso said.

"Agreed." Y/n said, sighing. "What a waste" she said.

"At least it was free" Shinso said, making her nod. As they started to walk a bit the indigo haired male got an idea. "Want to watch some actual good movies back at my house?" he questioned her as she grinned.