Chapter 3 : Training

The fully pink female quickly came in before making eye contact with her h/c haired friend who was drinking coffee while sitting on the counter. "No classes today! And! I saw you with a boy!" Mina exclaimed, pointing at the girl who was pretending she didn't know anything.

"YOU WERE!?" Kaminari quickly stood up, looking at his friend. "WHO IS HE? DO WE KNOW HIM???" he exclaimed, eyes wide.

"I don't know what you guys are talking about" Y/n said, sipping on her coffee, going on her phone.

"It was that bastard who looked dead" Bakugo said, making Kaminari gasp.

"YOU WERE WITH SHINSOU??" he exclaimed.

The girl only ignored them, continuing to sip on her coffee. The others sat around the kitchen, trying to pry their friend on what happened that night with the indigo haired male.

"So what happened?" Mina questioned with a grin. "Did you guys kiss?"

"They don't seem like the kind of people to kiss right after they met" Sero said.

"Agreed" Y/n said, continuing to look at her phone.

"What's so interesting about that bastard anyway?" Bakugo questioned with a bit of a snarl.

"We don't like people, so that's a start" she said, eyeing her friends. "We definitely hate parties" her eyes soon wandered to Kaminari who only looked away. "And we seem to both like Michael Jackson" she said.

"Oldies" Bakugo said, scoffing.

"Hey, he's a classic!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"Thank you" Y/n replied.

"So, spill the details" Mina said, both her elbows propped on the island counter and her hands under her chin. "Anything...romantic, happen?" she had a smirk as the girl looked at her.

There was complete silence as they were waiting for an answer, the tension growing. "No" was all she said before going back to looking at her phone and sipping her coffee once more.

They groaned as Bakugo seemed to be pissed off. "Just fuckin tell us already or I'll beat it out of you!" he exclaimed.

"I'm pretty sure we all agreed that if we were ever to fight that I would win" Y/n said, pouring herself another cup of coffee. "Besides, it's quite boring" she said.

"Who cares! Lets hear it!" Mina said.

The girl sighed, setting her cup of coffee down and looked at them, her hands on the counter. "We just took a drive in his car to a fast food restaurant, talked for a bit, ate, and then he drove me back home. There, better?" she said looking at them.

"That...That's it..?" Kaminari questioned.

"Told you it was boring" She said sipping her coffee.

"But what did you guys talk about?" Sero questioned.

"About Kaminari" she said.

"Aw" Kaminari put a hand on his heart.

"And about how much of an airhead he is" she continued.

"Okay ow" he said, putting his hand down.

"Did you talk about anything else? Your interests? Hobbies?" Kirishima questioned.

"No, just random stories and such" she said, picking up her mug and gently stirring it by moving the mug in small circles.

"That really is boring" Mina said.

"I told you" Y/n said, sipping her coffee.

"You have no social skills" Bakugo said.

"No I do" she replied, looking at her hot tempered friend. "I just choose not to use it" she gave him a smile before taking another sip of her coffee.