Chapter 17 - Thoughts

It's been a day since the two friends had fought. During those two days Shinso has been trying to think of how to apologize to Y/n. He tried calling her the next day after their fight but she didn't pick up. He called a few times before moving to texting her but no answer came from her.

The guilt was building inside his mind, the reoccurring memory of her crying didn't help either. He sighed as he sat down on his couch and buried his head into his hands, stressed over what he should do.

Asking her friends would be like a death wish for him, but he wouldn't be surprised if they had already found out about their fight with how persistent they are.

He sighed to himself before hearing a small meow next to him. Looking over, he saw his cat look at him with a curious look in it's eyes. He had a small smile before gently petting them, causing them to purr in response, rubbing it's head against his hand.

He chuckled as his other cat jumped on the couch, trying to get his attention as well. Petting the other one, the first one started to meow now, wanting his attention.

He chuckled again as he gave both of them a small pet on the head before noticing he had to leave for school, making him get up from the couch. The two cats watched him get up and leave through the door.

Walking on the sidewalk, he made his way to the coffee shop. Going inside, he scanned the room, but there was no sight of the h/c haired girl. He sighed quietly as he got in line before it was his turn to order.

Once he got his drink, he left the shop and started to make his way to UA. Walking with his drink in hand, he glanced at his cup of coffee, wondering why he bought it when he didn't feel like being in the mood to drink coffee. Sighing at this, he threw away the cup of coffee.

"Did you just throw away coffee?" A voice questioned, making him look at the direction of the voice. It was Kaminari as he looked at him with bewilderment. "You're Shinso Hitoshi, right?" He questioned, becoming cautious around the male.

He rolled his eyes at the blonde. "I don't know, am I?" He questioned, sarcasm evident in his voice.

"Yeah that's him" he said with a smile, but the smile soon disappeared once noticing the male's gloomy mood. "What's up?" He questioned.

The two started to walk as Shinso rubbed the back of his neck. "Me.." he started as Kaminari waited. "Me and Y/n got into a fight" he said.

"Yeah right" Kaminari smiled. "You guys are just messing around knowing you two" he grinned.

"We're not" he said, looking at the blonde in the eyes.

He became a bit taken aback by his tired friend's seriousness, soon becoming serious himself. "What happened last night?" He questioned.

"I was getting a bit drunk and..." he paused for a moment before continuing. "And I said some stuff to really hurt her" he looked away from the blonde.

"What kind of stuff?" The blonde questioned. He tried to stay calm, the anger inside him starting to boil a bit.

"Her quirk..." he muttered.

"I'm going to go see her. Tell the others I couldn't make it" he said. With that, the blonde pushed passed the indigo haired male. The blonde quickly left Shinso, not wanting to stay with him any longer in case he does something.

Shinso sighed in response, not feeling up to going to school now as he started to head back home.

Quietly entering the house, his two cats heard his return and made their way over to him, meowing for his attention. He only gave them a small pet on the head before going to his room.

They watched him go to his room as they looked at each other before slowly following him to his room. Peeking their heads through his door, they saw him lying in his bed.

Carefully walking in, they went over to his bed and jumped onto it. Going over to him, they tilted their heads a bit as he soon noticed them. He sighed and turned over onto his back, covering his eyes with his forearm.

"I messed up big time guys..." he said softly. They only became more curious to his words, but only cuddled with him, causing to let out a small chuckle. "Thanks" he murmured softly, petting the two cats.

Slowly, the next day came as Shinso turned on his phone. He checked his phone, as the numbers read '8:30'. Sighing quietly to himself, he sat up and got off his bed. Doing his usual routine, he went to the kitchen and fed his cats who gladly ate.

Going on his phone, he checked his messages, seeing that Y/n still hasn't replied back to him, she didn't even look at his messages which he understood. The guilt still piled inside him as he buried his head into his hands, sighing quietly.

He knew he had to apologize to Y/n soon, but he didn't know what to say. What would he say? 'I'm sorry for being an asshole?' He didn't think so. So many thoughts ran through his mind on what to say, what he should do.

Would she like a present?

Maybe food?

Something expensive?

Without another thought, he quickly got dressed and left his house. He started to make his way towards the h/c haired female's apartment. He soon realized that he didn't know which apartment she was in as he stopped in his tracks. He sighed to himself and looked through his contacts before his eyes landed in the K section of his contacts.

Pressing on the name, he pressed the call button and pressed his phone to his ear. It rang for a bit, once, twice, three times, and then they picked up.

"Hello?" The voice on the other side said.

"Hey..Kirishima" Shinso started.

"Oh, Shinso! What's up?" He asked.

"Do you know the apartment number that Y/n is in?" He questioned.

"Ah well..." the red head was hesitant to tell the male.

"Please" he said. He never knew that he would be using that word. He doesn't ever use that word often, so it surprised the both of them.

There was a bit of silence, until Kirishima spoke out. "Of course" he said. "Its- Hey! Bakugo!" His voice yelled out, but it was too late.

"Fuck off you shitty corpse" Bakugo snarled.

"I just want Y/n's apartment number" Shinso said, getting a bit annoyed with the blonde.

"What for? So you can make her cry again? Why don't you just go mind your fucking business and leave her alone jackass" he hissed.

"I'm going to apologize to her" he said sternly. "I know what I did wrong. I regret every word I said to her"

"Your words don't mean shit to me! Just fuck off!" He yelled. He soon hung up as the indigo haired Male sighed. About to turn off his phone he saw a message from Kirishima.

Kirishima

Apartment 302

Thanks

Of course!

Make up with her soon!

Right

Shinso smiled, mentally thanking Kirishima again as he started to continue his way to Y/n's apartment as he made another call.

Once he got there, he took a deep breath before slowly letting it out. He stared at the door for a while before his hand made it's way to the door as he knocked on it.

He saw the door slowly open. "Yes?"