Chapter 20 - I'm Not In Love, Right..?

After spending some time with Midoriya, the two parted ways as Y/n was already becoming drained, unable to keep up with the male's enthusiasm. She sighed, a bit exhausted as she headed back to her apartment. Once she got there, she grabbed some stuff and shoved it in a small backpack and headed out to go to Mina's house. While making her way to her pink friend's house she had gotten a text from a purple haired male.

Eyebags

You wanna go out and hang at my place tonight?

Can't

I got dragged into a sleep over

Sucks to be you

Tell me about it 

How about tomorrow then?

Sounds good to me

Where should we go?

What about..

An arcade?

Sure

Loser pays for lunch

You're on

Y/n smiled at their texts before putting her phone away in her pocket and soon made it in front of her friend's house. Getting closer to the front door, she could hear giggling and the smell of food inside the house making her become a bit hungry. She heard footsteps getting closer to the door before there was a click of the door being unlocked as it swung open, only for a pink female at the front door with a wide grin.

"You made it!" she exclaimed.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world" Y/n said with sarcasm making Mina roll her eyes and pull her friend inside.

"C'mon! The others are already here!" she said with a smile.

Y/n chuckled and closed the door behind her as she let her friend drag her off to her room where all the other girls were. Y/n scanned the girls as they all seemed to be in some sort of comfy and cute pajamas as Y/n saw that she was the only girl wearing just plain sweats and a random sweater that was slightly larger than her. She didn't mind as she sat down somewhere in the circle that the girls made and started to socialize with them while eating some pizza that Mina had ordered. 

"Why don't we play a little game?" Mina suggested with a smirk.

"What kind of game?" Y/n questioned with a raised eyebrow as the girls nodded in agreement.

"Truth or dare" was all Mina said.

"I'll go first!" Y/n said with a smile. "Jiro!" the h/c haired female looked at the purple haired female as she looked at her with curiosity. "Truth or dare?"

"Truth obviously" she said, making Y/n let out a small chuckle, causing the poor girl to become nervous.

"Do you like Denki?" she questioned as all the girls besides Jiro let out a loud 'Oooh~'. Jiro only became flustered trying to think.

"Never mind, I choose dare" she quickly stated.

"I dare you to tell us if you like Denki" Y/n said afterwards, a smirk on her lips.

"Never have I ever-" Jiro started making the girls laugh and hug the flustered girl.

"That's not the game!" Ochako laughed with a smile.

"But in all seriousness, you like him don't you?" Y/n questioned with a smile, looking into her dark purple eyes.

"I-..Well..." the girl became more flustered and started to play with the jacks that were connected to her ears, tapping them together as it seemed to have become a habit of hers when she got embarrassed. The girls waited for her answer in anticipation before she let out a sigh. "Yes...I do.." she trailed off making the girls squeal as Y/n covered her ears a bit from the high pitched screaming.