Chapter 8 - Caught

After that night of the two young adults watching horror movies together, their bond as friends grew stronger that night. After that, they started to hang out more, as others started to notice them hanging out as well. They would always see the two of them hanging out before and after school. It wasn't long until rumors about the two of them started to spread.

"Did you hear?"

"No? What happened?"

"That dude from the general department and some chic are hanging out together"

"Think they're dating?"

"Yeah right, I bet he has her under his quirk to make her his friend"

These rumors had quickly spread throughout the school. Some saying that he had her under his quirk and others saying that they were dating. In conclusion, they were all ridiculous college students wanting to find something to gossip about because they haven't matured at all.

Those who both knew the two young adults knew it wasn't like that. Even though they have grown a bit suspicious of them dating, they know that they've grown to be great friends, and they weren't going to let a few rumors ruin the friendship that these two have, not even the people themselves that is the talk of the town.

But at the moment, the two friends were making their way to the hero college, with their usual morning coffee. But a certain soon to be hero seemed a bit out of it.

"You good?" Y/n questioned her friend, looking at him with a questionable look.

"Uh..yeah" he said, rubbing the back of his neck. He stared at his coffee cup and then down to his feet.

"Whats up?" she questioned him.

"Its-"

"No it's not nothing" she said looking at him. "Whatever it is I can handle it. Unless it's something personal that you don't want to talk about I'll back off" she told him.

He sighed, running a hand through his hair. "There's rumors about us"

"What's so special about us?" She questioned jokingly.

"Right?" He responded, chuckling a bit. "Theres just a few people that don't like me, so rumor has it that I'm using my quirk on you to be my friend."

"Is there a rumor that you're using me as your maid too?" She joked, causing him to chuckle a bit. Seeing that she was able to lift his mood a bit, she gently nudged him, causing him to look at her. "Why not show me around the school?"

"Didn't Kaminari do that already though?" He questioned her.

"He took me to his classes, but not show me around the whole entire school, so, why not my most favorite person show me around" she winked at him with a smile, causing him to chuckle again.

"Alright" he said.

"Great!" She said happily.

The two soon made it to the famous hero school as he started to show her around the school. The students of the class glanced at the two of them, whispering to one another about the two. As the two adults were walking by those who were whispering about them, Y/n would shoot them a glare which made them stop talking.

"So, where's the principal's office..?" She questioned the boy.

He raised an eyebrow, looking at her. "Why?" He questioned the girl.

"Just wondering" she chimed with an innocent smile.

Even though her smile seemed innocent, he could tell that she was planning something. "Its the main building, the one we're in now" he said. She nodded in response as he continued to show her around. But something soon struck his mind as he looked at her. "How'd you get in?" He questioned.

She looked at him and chuckled. "Kaminari told his teacher he lost his other ID so they got him a new one while he gave me his original one" she said before pulling out an ID card out from her pocket as there was a picture of the said blonde.

"So he can be smart" he said causing her to snicker a bit.

"Right?" She jokingly said.

They continued to walk around the school until it was time for classes to start. They said their goodbyes with each other and went their separate ways, well, almost. Once she saw Shinso go inside his class she quickly ran around inside the building, looking for the principal's office.

Going down hallway to hallway she soon found herself reading the words "Principal's Office" on a metal plate that was screwed onto a door. Gently placing her ear against the door, she heard no one inside the room as she slowly turned the knob of the door and peeked inside, seeing there really was no one inside.

Scanning the desk, a smug smile made it's way to her face, seeing a microphone on it as she made her way over and sat on the computer chair and turned her way towards the microphone. Looking at the buttons she pressed one of them.

"Testing testing, one two on two" she said into the mic. She heard her voice from the other classrooms and smirked. "Seeing that everyone can hear let's start off with something simple. All of you are pathetic" she said.

All the students in UA were shocked to hear those words come from someone they don't know. The students murmured to each other as those who were friends with the person speaking on the mic somewhat saw this coming.

"Listen up, and listen up good" she said. "Those of you who are aiming to be heroes, good luck with that. If you really want to be heroes maybe you should stop spouting bullshit and grow up instead of being little kids, you're in college, not high school. You want to prove to the world that you can be great heroes? Then act like one" she said with obvious venom seeping through her words.

There was a loud banging through the speakers that the students heard from the other side. "Open up!" A voice yelled out. It was faint, but it sounded like one of the hero's trying to get into the principal's office.

"Well, looks like it's time for me to go. I hope you all have a fantastic hero day, and if I hear a single peep from you all about my infamous friend of mine, I'll personally handle you. Later!" Soon the speakers were turned off as the students all got shivers from those last few words the girl said.

As everyone was talking about it, a certain purple haired male chuckled to himself. 'She's really something' he though to himself.

On the other side, Y/n was trying to get away from the heroes as one hero was on one side of the desk while she was on the opposite side.

"How'd you get in?" They questioned her.

"Uhhhh, magic..?" She said with more of a questioning tone. She stared at the hero before quickly glancing to the right as she hero took note of those and quickly went towards her right, but she only fooled the hero that way and went to the left of the desk and quickly exited the office, closing the door behind her.

Laughing a bit, she quickly made her way down the stairs and hallways toward her exit. Seeing the gate, she quickly ran towards it before feeling something wrap around her body. Turning her head, she saw her friend's homeroom teacher.

"Ah..looks like I got caught" she said with an awkward smile.

"It seems so" he replied back as she sighed.