Chapter 13 - The Villain

All of the students of UA were training hard with their quirks for a few days now. Their teachers had notified them of how they were going to do a physical practice test which had excited some of them since they get to go into action, even if it was only for practice. Everyone trained hard, no one wanting to lose to anyone in any classes, especially to class 1-A. 

Though at the moment, everyone was in their homeroom, talking among each other about the practice test that was just in one day. Everyone was both excited and nervous, wondering what they'll be facing this time. With Class 1-A, they slowly started to quiet down as they saw their homeroom teacher come into the classroom. As always, he looked tired as he gently tapped the small pile of paper on the lectern. He cleared his throat as he looked over at his students before speaking.

"As you know, the physical practice test is tomorrow. I hope all of you have trained hard with your quirk" he said. With that, his class cheered in response as he only cleared his throat again. "The only thing I will be telling you about this test is that you'll be facing a villain" he said. The others whispered among each other, wondering which hero will be the villain this time. "Quiet" he said sternly as they obediently listened and went quiet immediately. A hand was raised which caught the man's eye as he stared at the student. "Yes Ashido?"

"Will Shinso be accompanying us again like during the joint test?" she questioned as the male nodded.

"Yes, as I've said before, he'll be transferring to the hero course during his second year so he'll be joining us during these tests that we have." he answered. The students whispered among each other again, causing Aizawa to quiet them down again. "Make sure to get a good night's rest tonight, you'll be needing all the energy you have for tomorrow. That'll be all, you're dismissed" he said.

"Right!" they all yelled in unison. Getting out of their seats, they started to leave their class as they started to talk to one another, excited for tomorrow.

"Ahhh, I can't wait!" Mina exclaimed with a huge smile.

"I'm feeling kinda nervous, hopefully I don't fail" Sero said while letting out an anxious sigh at the end.

"I'm sure you'll do great man!" Kaminari grinned and hit his friend on the back for reassurance. 

"What about you Bakugo? Are you anxious?" Kirishima questioned the blonde.

"Like hell I am! I already know damn well that I'm going to pass!" he yelled.

"Your confidence is always manly!" Kirishima exclaimed with a toothy grin. 

He only let out a small 'Tch' in response which the others didn't mind, having to get used to the male's attitude while hanging out with him. They walked to the cafeteria where the other students were as they started to get their food for lunch. Once finding a spot, they started to dig into their food while talking among each other.

Kaminari checked his phone before noticing a notification, checking it, he saw that it was Y/n as she sent them a message a few days ago. "Oh crap..." he muttered before quickly texting back.

Baku Squad

You guys owe me big time - BirdLord

Lightning-bOLT  - Crap! Sorry Y/n! We'll definitely treat you after the practice test!

He looked at the message as she hasn't seen it yet. He figured as he guessed that she was most likely busy if she hasn't seen his message yet. Putting his phone away, he joined in his friends' conversation.

"I feel kinda bad for not hanging out with Y/n" Sero admitted.

"She was probably bored during the days that we went to go train" Mina said with a sigh.