Chapter 15 - Drinks

Slowly, all of the students were finishing up their practice test, some passing, others not being able to. There were just a few more students left, and a certain bird was getting a bit tired.

"God, I don't know how you heroes do it" she said, sighing a bit as she drank some water from the water bottle that she brought.

"I'm surprised you've lasted this long" Midnight said with a smile.

"I usually help out with construction work with my old man." She said.

"Oh? What do you do?" She questioned.

"Just the usual, lift metal beams and other heavy stuff." She replied.

"How impressive. Are you sure you don't want to be a hero?" The middle aged woman looked at the girl as she looked at her and smiled.

"Yeah I'm sure, I like how things are now" Y/n replied.

The woman smiled, closing her eyes. "If you insist" she said.

The h/c haired female soon gave a thumbs up towards the camera so they could let the last two students enter the building.

"You know L/n, you're quite a good actor" Midnight said. "Why not be an actress?"

"I'm not one for being in the spotlight" was all that the girl said as she stretched out her arms and wings. "But it's quite fun doing this, I get to fight" she smiled.

The two women waited patiently for the last two students to come. The girl listened closely to where they were at before she smiled, hearing her favorite person's voice.

"This should be interesting" she said as she readied herself.

Clearing her throat she walked around a bit, wondering where she should stand at before deciding to stand in the middle of the room, her back facing the door. It wasn't long until the students came as she heard the door open.

She looked over her shoulder and noticed that the blonde was with him as she smiled at the two boys. "Welcome to the final level, I'm glad you were able to make it out alive" she said before turning her body to face them. "Now, let's see if you come out of this building safely" she put her hands behind her back with a sinister smile.

"Why not just fight me since you've lost so many times" the blonde mocked as the villain let out a soft chuckle.

"Can you believe him Miss? He expects me to fight him when I can easily take both of them down." She said while walking towards Midnight.

"Hah? Are you ignoring me? What? Too afraid to talk to me directly?" He continued to mock.

"Fun fact about me my dear hostage. Because my quirk is based on a Harpy eagle, I not only possess their wings, I possess their great abilities. I have great eyesight, strength, smell, and we can't forget the most important one, hearing. And seeing that I'm in control of my body, it seems that my theory was correct. The quirk called Brainwash cannot be enabled unless the target is directly talking to the person" she smirked at the two boys before humming softly and gently tapping her fingers on the women's shoulders before leaning in, her arm resting on the chair as her head was close to Midnight's. "Oh well, it seems like your life really might come to a quick end."

Monoma let out a small 'Tch'. "Seems like our plan didn't seem to work."

"Its fine, it was worth a try" Shinso reassured. "Guess we'll just have to do this the hard way" he said.

"This'll be fun for sure, don't you think?" She looked at her hostage.

The two boys soon lunged at her together and started to attack her as she started to dodge them as she would take a few steps back for getting a few close blows.

Paying close attention, she found herself an opening and threw a punch at Shinso as he flew back a bit. She soon flung her leg in the air to kick Monoma as he blocked it, skidding on the concrete a bit as he only looked at her and smirked.

"Wrong move" he said. He soon lunged at her and started to attack her again. As he threw a punch at her, she blocked it as she flew back a bit as she opened her wings to stop herself from flying into a wall.

"Interesting..." she mumbled to herself. Y/n lunged back at him and started to fight him. Both of them didn't give up as Y/n noticed that Shinso was quickly making his way towards Midnight.

She quickly jumped back a bit as Monoma followed. As he threw a punch at her, she quickly got out of the way. Before Monoma knew it, his punch made contact with the person he didn't want to hit, his teammate. He flew back into the wall as all three adults cringed.

"That's gotta hurt" Y/n said.

"Shit" Monoma muttered, about to go to his teammate.

"Don't...don't worry about me. Just get Midnight to safety..." Shinso said, having a hard time talking as he coughed a bit.

The blonde hesitated a bit before nodding. Y/n took this time to throw a punch at him as he quickly dodged it.

"Playing dirty are we now?" He said as he flew back a bit, as he tried to stop himself from flying into a wall.

She smirked, looking at him. "I'm a villain, of course we play dirty" she replied.

He only smirked in return as the girl soon found herself not in control of her body. "Gotcha" he said.

'What? No way!' She thought. He went over to her, still smirking.

"Man! You must be really dumb! I can hold more than just one quirk and it can be up to ten minutes! Ha! I can't believe you fell for the trap! I guess I really am better!" He exclaimed. He soon untied midnight as he then helped his teammate.

"Thanks, and nice job. Your plan really did work out in the end" he gave the blonde a smile as he smirked.

"Of course, my plans always work" he replied.

"Good job you two! You passed the practice test" Midnkght said with a smile.

"You don't have to keep using the quirk on her now Monoma" Shinso told his friend who started to make his way towards the girl.

"I know, but I think I might enjoy this just a little more" he said with a sinister grin.

"It'd be best if you'd just let her go. And I'm saying this for your own  good" Shinso warned his friend who only sighed.

"Fine" he said, not very happy to let the girl go as he disabled the quirk on her as she soon stretched.

"Finally" she said. She looked at the boys before having an amused smile. "Nice work" she complimented. "Next time we fight, I won't be losing" she told the blonde as he smirked.

"I doubt that, but you're on" he replied.

All four of them headed back as the students were all dismissed as they started to head back to the changing rooms to change back into their regular clothing.

Y/n sighed, back in her regular clothes, especially her regular shoes as she ran a hand through her hair. "I'm beat" she said.

Shinso chuckled. "I'm sure you are" he said. The two were about to leave before a voice stopped them.

"Y/n-San!" A voice yelled out. The two adults stopping in their tracks, they turned toward the voice only to see Deku.

"Yo" she greeted with a smile.

"Do you think I can get your number?" He questioned the girl. "I'm sure your tired after today so please rest up! And then maybe we can meet up and I can ask about your quirk..?" He looked at the girl with anticipation as she chuckled.

"Sure" she said before the two traded phone numbers.

They soon parted ways as Y/n hummed to herself before Shinso had gotten a small idea.

"Why not hang out at my house?" He questioned the girl. "As a little celebration" he added.

"Well I hope you have a high alcohol tolerance because we can't have a celebration without alcohol" she said with a smirk, looking at the indigo haired male. He chuckled softly in return.

"Sure"