Extra #1 - Egg

The years went by and at some point the couple had gotten married. Shinso graduated U.A and became a hero and Y/n graduated college and started her own veterinary business. The two became very busy but they tried their best to try and get their breaks overlapped. Sometimes they were able to and sometimes they weren't but they made sure to make time for each other. But at the moment, the two were on their break together, and during their break together, Shinso noticed that their two cats have been acting a bit weird. They've been sticking to his cat like glue and wouldn't let him give her any affection if he got any closer than 2 feet of her. 

It was early in the morning and Y/n woke up, letting out a silent yawn as she was about to get out of bed before feeling a pair of strong arms wrap around her waist, causing her to chuckle. "I have to get up y'know.." she said in a soft tone.

"It's too early to be getting up..." Shinso muttered, snuggling his head into the crook of her neck, making her smile.

"Well someone has to make breakfast" she said as he only sighed, loosening his grip around her waist, she was able to get out of bed before planting a kiss on his forehead. 

Exiting their bedroom, she went to the kitchen as their two cats made their way over to her, meowing at her making her chuckle. Petting the both of them, they purred as she poured cat food in their bowls which they happily ate. Getting some food out of the fridge, she started to make a simple breakfast as she heard footsteps and a door opening, guessing that that was her husband deciding to get out of bed.

She started to brew coffee and saw a blob of purple in the corner of her eye which made her smile. Going back to the fridge she grabbed an egg from the egg carton and hid it in her hand. Hearing a small beep from the coffee maker, she poured the coffee into two mugs before making her way over to Shinso and setting the mug down. Thanking her, he took a sip from his coffee as she stared at him for a bit as he was sipping on his coffee. 

Noticing her staring, he set his cup down and looked at her, raising an eyebrow at her. "What?" he questioned.

She couldn't help but smile, looking away from him. "Nothing, nothing" she replied, making him more curious.

"No tell me" he said.

"Hold out your hand" she stated making him now look at her skeptically. She only rolled her eyes at him. "I'm not going to give you a bug don't worry" she said teasingly. This time it was his turn to roll his eyes before taking out his hand. She put her hand, that was holding the egg, in his but didn't put the egg in his hand just yet. She stared into his purple orbs as he looked into her e/c ones. "I need to make sure of something before I give it to you Hitoshi" she said with all seriousness.

"And what would that be?" he questioned, slowly becoming serious, seeing that Y/n was.

"Promise me you'll take care of it with me" she stated.

A soft smile soon appeared on his lips, a soft chuckle coming out of it, "I promise" he said. Slowly, she let go of the egg as it fell into his hands. Looking at what she gave him, he furrowed his eyebrows in confusion. "You want us to take care of an egg?" he questioned her.

She hummed in response, a smile on her lips before going back to continue cooking breakfast. "I'll let you figure it out yourself" she said.

He analyzed the egg, turning it in different angles, but saw there was no writing to it. His eyebrows furrowed more while letting out a small huff. Y/n watched him in the corner of her eye, finding it amusing as he was trying to figure out, surprised that he hasn't figured it out yet. 

"Is there some sort of meaning to it?" he questioned her.

"Why would I give it to you if it didn't have any meaning to it?" she mused making him roll his eyes. "Would you like a hint?" she questioned him.

"Don't make it too obvious" he replied, making her chuckle.

"It's a gift for the both of us" she said as the hint. 

She saw his eyebrows furrow again, seeing that he was trying to process what she meant. She saw him slowly putting the pieces together as his eyes widened. "You're joking.." he breathed.

"Not at all" she hummed. It wasn't long until she was picked up and saw a big grin on her husband's face.

"This is great!" he exclaimed as she laughed, putting her hands on his shoulders for support as the two went in for a kiss. "How long has it been already?" he questioned.

"Four? Maybe five weeks now?" she answered making his grin widen which made her chuckle. 

"Maybe that'll answer my question whether you give birth to an actual baby or an egg" he said which earned him a hit on the head.

"See, now you just ruined the moment" Y/n said making him snicker. He gently set her down as he looked down at her stomach, gently caressing it. 

"Wow.." he breathed out. She only chuckled.

"Better think of some names" she stated.

"Lets think of some right now" he said and looked back at her, a wide grin on his face.