A/N

First and foremost, I'd like to thank you all for coming along on this journey with me for this story. This story was something that was completely out of impulse (like my other stories) and something I decided to do on a whim. In my opinion I find Shinso to be a very underrated character and thought he decided to have some more love.

Thank you for your support because it means a lot to me. So I don't get any of your hopes up, I won't be making a sequel to this story because I find it to my satisfaction and think that how it ended is just fine. I'll be adding some extra chapters as small oneshots so please do be looking forward to that.

And if you want, I have a whole bunch of other fanfiction if any of you are interested! If not that's fine as well. I have another MHA xReader book called Distant Love and this one is with Bakugo if you're interested. 

If you want I also made a twitter account if you don't follow me on there or wattpad so if you'd like to check that out if you can (though I haven't done much to it just yet and I will be linking it in the comments).

Again, thank you so much for reading this story and I hope to see you in my other ones! I hope you all have a great day ^-^