Chapter 4 : The Reveal

Y/n sighed as she got out of the shower and wrapped a towel around her body. Taking a blow dryer, she put it on the low setting before she started to dry herself. She hummed to herself as she went on her phone, waiting for her body to dry. After it was dry enough she went to go change, looking for undergarments and random clean clothes.

Quickly getting dressed, she looked at herself in the mirror, turning her torso a bit to check her backside as she fixed it a bit. She tugged her shirt a bit, making sure that her back was covered properly. Grabbing her keys and phone, she left her apartment and the apartment building before she started to make her way to the boba shop she and her friends were going to meet up at.

As she got there, she noticed the indigo haired male already there. She smiled a bit as she went over to him as he seemed to be waiting, on his phone while looking around every now and then.

"The others not here yet?" She questioned the man who looked over at her and shook his head.

"No, seems like we're the only ones here so far" he said.

There was a small ding coming from Y/n's phone. Taking out her phone, she noticed that it was from her friends, all of them saying they can't make it. She rolled her eyes before putting away her phone.

"What's up" Shinso questioned the girl.

"The others said they were busy, so I guess it's just us then." She said, knowing fully well her friend's intentions were, to be more specific, Mina's.

"Oh, alright" he said.

"Come on. Go ahead and order whatever you like, it's on me this time" she said, going inside the shop as he followed her. He nodded as they got in line while they looked through the menu.

"Get me the coffee milk tea" he said.

She nodded, "With or without?" She questioned.

"With obviously, what kind of question is that?" he said causing the girl to chuckle.

"Just wondering" she said. Soon it became their turn as she ordered for both of them and paid before they went to go wait.

It was quiet between the two, but they didn't seem to mind the silence between them as it has happened before. Slowly, they started to talk to one another while waiting for their drinks.

"So how was your day so far?" Y/n questioned.

"It was good" he said. "Yours?"

"Mine was good too" she replied. There was soon another awkward silence that the two young adults didn't mind.

After another long silence, they were called up to get their drinks as Y/n went to the counter and grabbed their drinks before she went back to Shinso and handed him his drink. They left the shop and started to walk around the streets for a bit as they enjoyed their drinks.

It was quiet between the two before Y/n broke the silence. "So, about your quirk" the girl started. She noticed the boy tense up a bit in the corner of her eye as she spoke about his quirk.

"What about it?" He questioned her.

"Its interesting..." she started. "Being able to control people by just having them reply to you and to even be able to erase their memory as well."

"I guess" he said, rubbing the back of his neck before taking a sip from his drink.

"You guess?" She questioned, looking at him.

He sighed a bit, glancing at her before looking ahead of him. "Don't you think that my quirk..is a villain's quirk...?" He questioned her.

She stared at him for a bit, a long silence taking over the conversation before she let out a small 'Pfft!'. He looked at her with a questionable look as she took a sip from her drink as she looked in front of her and would look at the sky sometimes. "No, I don't think so" she replied.