3 7 | J U L I E T

Start from the beginning

She sniffled. "Abeo, I really like you. I'm sorry if I did something wrong. I can't let you do this to us. We can get through this together."

Abeo sighed. "Can you please just stop this?! I've cheated on you countless times. Why the fuck are you begging me to take you back." He grabbed her shoulders and shook her. "Boonsi, you're the smartest girl I've ever met. Why are you being stupid right now?! Where's your pride? See, this is what I talking about. It's like you only think you're worth something if you're with me."

"Alright, how about you take your drama elsewhere and let me eat?" I interrupted before Boonsri could say anything.

Nia and Pari glared at me. Abeo's lip twitched in amusement but he took Boonsri's hand and led her away.

"Do I have to specifically tell you to get out of my face?" I asked Pari and Nia who still hadn't made a move to leave.

"Julia, I really thought we could be friends but seeing how much you hurt my friend, no matter if it was intentionally or not doesn't sit well with me. If you try and hurt any of us again, there'd be hell to pay," Nia said calmly and out of the corner of my eye I saw Frida shiver. "Come on, Pari. Let's go," she said and Pari nodded.

Once Nia left, Pari smirked. "Nia might be giving you another chance but not me, honey. See you in PE," she said before grabbing a fry off my tray and winking at me.

I huffed, gripping the edges of my tray tightly. "I'm so angry–" I began.

"Angry? Wrong reaction. You should be terrified!" Frida said, sounding every bit of that.

"–that she ate my fucking fry," I completed.

"I would be too," Eli said and placed a fry from his tray into mine. "Normally I wouldn't share but you're special."

"Thanks," I muttered.

I heard people whispering again after things died down.

"What a slut." Someone said, not even bothering to be quiet about it.

"Since when did she become so shameless? Going after someone else's boyfriend," another tsked.

"Didn't know she was so desperate for attention."

I ignored them, not even the least bit affected. I had been faced worse things. Unsurprisingly I didn't hear anyone rebuke Abeo. According to them, it was my fault he cheated on her. No wonder they weren't known as the smartest people in this school.

"Are you okay?" Eli asked.

"I'm fine, Eli. This is nothing honestly," I assured him, glad to have him and Frida still by my side.

Just as I closed my locker after taking books for the entire class after lunch, I saw Abeo leaning against the one next to mine with his arms folded over his chest.

"Hi," he said sheepishly.

I ignored him and started walking in the opposite direction.

"Hey, I know you're angry with me and I'm sorry." He caught up to me and grabbed my arm, causing me to stop and regard him. "Last night was incredible. You were incredible. I felt this connection between us that I haven't felt for anyone else, not even Boonsi. It was the reason I finally told myself to break up with her. I couldn't continue harming both of us by being together. I'm sorry you were involved."

"Apology not accepted," I said. If anything what he said just made me feel worse.

"Come on, I'm really sorry." He took my books from me even though he already had his to hold onto. "Look, Boonsi and I were never right for each other but I couldn't bear to break her heart before today. She never wanted to let go of me."

"You cheated on her with me, Abeo. It's certainly not right to remain in a toxic relationship but cheating on her wasn't the right way out of it. Not only is she the one who's affected by this but I am too. I was part of the reason that someone got cheated on."

Suddenly hooking up with Kaan seemed a better option than Abeo.

I helped someone cheat. Vince cheated on me. What difference did it make between us. It made me feel sick.

"I don't want to see you right now." I said and snatched my books back from him. "Actually I don't ever want to to see your face."

Abeo called after me but I didn't respond.

"I'm going to make it up to you, I promise!" He said before hurrying over to his class.

Don't forget to vote, comment, share and follow!