Chapter 14: The story of Gwen Stacy

Elsa's groans a bit as her eyes flutter open. She sits up and notices she's surrounded by stone. Elsa looks to the nearby window. Trying to rush to it. She's pulled taut by giant shackles that fit like iron gloves. She's chained to the wall.

Elsa strains to looks out the window. She gasped at the sight, Arendelle is outside, frozen solid and getting further buried under the ice and snow that is falling. She did this, not meaning too but she had.

"Oh no, what have I done?" Elsa whispers in fear.

Hans enters hanging a torch by the door, "Why did you bring me here?" Elsa demands from him in fear.

"I couldn't just let them kill you." Hans states to her calmly.

But I'm a danger to Arendelle. Please...Get Anna." Elsa pleaded.

"Anna hasn't returned." Hans replied.

Elsa turns to look at the window with worry as Hans continued, "If you would just stop the winter, bring back summer. Please."

"Don't you see, I can't. You have to tell them to let me go." Elsa pleaded.

"(Sigh) I will do what I can." Hans replied before leaving.

Hans turned to leave as Elsa looks down at her shackled hands and saw the shackles begin to freeze over.

(Meanwhile back with the group)

Peter climbs on the cliff side in his Spider-Man suit. He uses his webs and spider strength to carry Sven as Olaf, Anna, and Kristoff sat on the reindeer on his back. Kamala expands her arms and climbs next to Peter. Kristoff looked up, "You sure you got this?"

Peter nodded, "Yeah, proportionate strength of a spider, remember?"

"Yeah but your also slowly freezing to death from the inside out... you sure you're up to this?" Anna wondered.

Peter answered, "I'm sure... besides it's too late to have second thoughts now..."

"Fair point." Anna nodded.

When they finally reached the top, Anna, Kristoff and Olaf dismounted  as they continued forward to Elsa's castle. When they were making there way, Anna was wondering what New York is like and since both Spider-Man and Ms. Marvel are from New York, she decides to ask them.

"So... I wanted to know, what is New York like?" Anna asked both heroes. Peter decided to answer first since he is an expert of New York.

"Well...New York is completely different from your Kingdom. We have transportation that does not require a horse or reindeer, we have Broadway Theater, and much more." Peter said to Anna as it was Kamala's turn to speak.

"And we have multiple of superpowered people in New York, some that are good and some that are bad." Kamala told Anna.

"The other thing you should know is, we don't really go around singing songs like people do if they were in Broadway or a Disney movie." Peter told Anna

Really?" Anna asked in shock.

Peter nodded, "Yeah... I mean we sing... but music doesn't randomly start playing. You would have to play an instrument, TV, computer or phone. And we don't come up with the lyrics on the moment."