Chapter 6: Peter Parker meets Elsa

(Later at night in the ballroom.)

After the Cathedral, Peter, Pepper, and Happy were waiting in the crowd for the procession to present the new Queen and her sister. Peter was distracted with the thoughts of what he had witnessed in the  Cathedral. His camera had disclosed that the beautiful new Queen had ice power. Did anyone else know of her powers, her sister? the elders in the castle? He was distracted by Happy's voice, "Hey kid, you ok?" Happy asked, which snapped him back to the present.  

"Uh yeah I'm fine, just thinking about something. That's all." Peter quickly changed the subject. Happy could tell that something was not right with Peter but decided to put it aside. The presenter appeared at the podium and announced. "Queen Elsa of Arendelle."  Queen Elsa stood very regal as everyone bowed to her. Anna came rushing to the stage, "and Princess Anna of Arendelle." Everyone was so excited, they cheered and threw their hats in the air. 

"Ok, wish me luck, Happy." Peter said as he nervously stepped forward into the press line to meet the new queen. 

" Good luck kid." Happy called to Peter.  Pepper and Happy turned to stand in a very long line to meet with the Queen.

Anna looks at Elsa and takes a step away from her to admire her beautiful sister. The guests clapped and cheered as the music played.  Elsa peeks at Anna and says quietly, "Hi."

Anna turns to Elsa, " Hi me?" Elsa nodded as Anna replied, "Oh... Um... Hi."

Elsa continued, "You look beautiful."

"Thank you. You look beautiful-ler. I mean, not,"fuller." You don't look fuller, but definitely more beautiful." Anna replied.

Elsa chuckled as she smiled with appreciation, "Thank you." They were looking at the guests celebrating as Elsa smiled and said, "So... This is what a party looks like."

"It's warmer than I thought," Anna replied.

Elsa asked, "And what is that amazing smell?"

They both closed their eyes, inhaled the smell, then opened their eyes and looked at each other, "Chocolate" they exclaimed. 

They both laugh, as Anna was about to say something, Just then the master of ceremony interrupted the music and began the processional introductions.  "Your Majesty. The Duke of Weaseltown."

He glared at the master of ceremony as he corrected, "Weselton!" He then smiled at the Queen, "Duke of Weselton, Your Majesty. As your closest partner in trade, it seems only fitting that I offer you your first dance as queen."

The Duke clicks his heels together as he bows his head and holds out his hand.  His toupee tips forward, making both Anna and Elsa laugh quietly. They muffle their laugh and Elsa stopped to clear her throat, "Uh... thank you. Only, I don't dance."

"Oh..." The Duke seemed disappointed before Elsa gestured to her sister, "But my sister does."

Anna laughs, then realizes what Elsa has offered, "Wait, what?"

The Duke quickly takes Anna's arm, "Oh! Lucky you."

"Oh, I don't think..." The Duke yanks Anna onto the dance floor, "If you swoon, let me know. I'll catch you."