Chapter 9: Spider-Man and Hulk vs Rhino and Mysterio

(25 minutes later)

Sven races, top speed, up a narrow cliff, pulling the sled, which skids precariously. Kristoff mans the reins, Anna sits beside him and Spider-Man sits right behind them.

"Hang on! We like to go fast!" Kristoff grins trying to scare her.

"I like fast!" Anna leans back and puts her feet up on the dashboard fearlessly.

"Whoa, whoa! Get your feet down." He pushes her feet down. "This is fresh lacquer. Seriously, were you raised in a barn?" Kristoff spits on the dash to clean it. The spit flies back and hits Anna in the face.

Now grossed out, "Ugh. No, I was raised in a castle." She wipes the spit off her face.

"So where are you from Spider-Man? And why do you wear that?" Kristoff asked Spider-Man out of curiosity.

"I'm from New York City. And I'm a super hero." Spider-Man replied to Kristoff.

"Huh... neat." Kristoff said to Spider-Man as he then turns his attention to Anna.

"So tell me, what made the Queen go all ice-crazy?" Kristoff asks curiously.

"Hmmm that is a good question. Why don't you answer that Princess?" Kristoff asked as he pointed out that this whole thing is kind of her fault.

"...Oh well, it was all my fault. I got engaged but then she freaked out because I'd only just met him, you know, that day. And she said she wouldn't bless the marriage–..." She said as she was cut off by Kristoff

"Wait. You got engaged to someone you just met." Kristoff asked in disbelief now looking between her and the path ahead and he then looked at Spider-Man.

"Yeah. Anyway, I got mad and so she got mad and then she tried to walk away, and I grabbed her glove–..." Anna tried to continue as she was cut off again by Kristoff.

"Hang on! You mean to tell me you got engaged to someone you just met that day!?" Kristoff asked again as he then looked at Spider-Man with a questionable look.

"Seriously? You couldn't just wait?" Kristoff asked Spider-Man as he widened his eyes at that question.

"Whoa, not me! It was someone!" Spider-Man replied to Kristoff

"Yes. Pay attention. But the thing is she wore the gloves all the time, so I just thought, maybe she has a thing about dirt." Anna finished her sentence.

"Didn't your parents ever warn you about strangers?" Kristoff asked curiously looking at her now. Anna eyes Kristoff up and down, then slides away from him unsure.

"Yes, they did... But Hans is not a stranger." Anna defended smiling as she crossed her hands over her chest.

"Oh yeah? What's his last name?" Kristoff asked with a smile.

"...Of-the-Southern-Isles?" Anna replied with a scoff

"That isn't a last name." Spider-Man said blankly

"What's his favorite food?" Kristoff countered.

"...Sandwiches." Anna smirked in response.