Chapter 10: The Snowman and the Inhuman

The next morning the group continued forward, constantly questioning Spider-Man about the strange villains that appeared from nowhere. Anna glanced down the mountain at the scene below.

"Arendelle..." She whispered sadly.

"It's completely frozen." Spider-Man pointed out slowly.

"...But it'll be fine. Elsa will thaw it." Anna said firmly believing her words.

"Will she?" Kristoff asked looking at Anna gently.

Anna nods a little uncertain, "Yeah. Now come on. This way to the North Mountain?" She points straight ahead.

Kristoff laughed shaking his head at her, "More like this way." He moved her arm up so she was pointing towards a perilously jagged mountain.

After two more hours, the group reached an area where they were beneath a group of frozen willows. The hanging branches glisten like Christmas lights. Sven knocked them with his antlers. They tinkled like chimes.

"I never knew winter could be so beautiful..." Anna smiles softly looking at it all.

"Yeah, and from the looks of all of this, this will put Ice-Man's powers to shame." Spider-Man said as both Anna and Kristoff turned and looked at him in confusion.

"Who?" Anna asked in confusion.

"Yeah...It really is beautiful, isn't it? But it's so white. You know, how about a little color? Must we bleach the joy out of it all? I'm thinking like maybe some crimson, chartreuse..." the high-pitched voice said. The three swiftly turned to see where the voice was coming from. They looked at Sven even though they knew that he couldn't speak. As they turned toward a grove of frozen trees, a nose-less snowman wandered up behind them.

"How 'bout yellow-no, not yellow. Yellow and snow? Brrrr...no go," he said as he stops between Kristoff and Anna. They look down at him. How did he get there?

"Am I right?" the snowman asked Anna. She screamed as her reflexes take over and  she kicks the snowman's head, sending it flying off his body and into Kristoff's arms.

"Hi!" The little snowman says happily to Kristoff.

"You're creepy." Kristoff hesitates but then tosses the head back to Anna.

"I don't want it!" Anna tosses it back.

"Here you take it." Kristoff hands it off to Spider-Man.

"No thanks." Spider-Man replied as he passes the head to Anna.

“Hey. I played this game as a kid, it's called Hot Potato, but the potato never talked!” Spider-Man exclaimed as they continued tossing the head to each other.

"Please don't drop me." the snowman said gently as his body was wondering around in circles.

""All right, we got off to a bad start." he says calmly as the body goes right to Anna.

"Ew, ew, the body!" Anna throws the head back on the body, upside down. The snowman smiles happily, then looks confused.

"Wait, what am I looking at right now? Why are you hanging off the earth like a bat?" The snowman asks as Anna sympathetically kneels in front of the snowman and turns his head right side up.