Chapter 11: Elsa's Ice Palace

About thirty minutes have passed since Olaf and Ms. Marvel had joined in on the adventure, the group continued forward as they came to a little cavern that had ice spikes everywhere.

So, what is your plan exactly?" Kristoff asked Anna.   

"I'm going to talk to my sister!" Anna said.

"So, that's your plan, you're going to talk to her?" We came all this way, so you could have a chat! Kristoff said in frustration.

"So, you aren't afraid of her?" Ms. Marvel asked her.

"Why would I be?" Anna said.

"She seemed to be a great person, but something scarred her and she ran off." Spider-Man added.

"Yeah, I'm sure she's the nicest, warmest person ever!" Olaf said

Olaf walked right into a 6 ft ice spike and only the bottom part of him continued forward.

"Oh look, I've been impaled!" Olaf chuckled as Ms. Marvel stopped to help put him back together.

"Here let me help you out little fella."  She said as she uses her polymorph powers to stretch her arms towards him to pull him out of the icicle and put him back together.

"There you go little guy." Ms. Marvel said as she finished reconstructing Olaf.

"Thank you." Olaf said with a smile as he continued forward.

As she did that Anna, Kristoff, and Sven were awestruck by what she could do.

"That is so cool!" Anna said in excitement.

"Thank you." Ms. Marvel said as they continued.

"I have got to see all of these other super powered people! Anna said excitedly. 

"Well, you are in luck because New York is full of people with powers. Some that use their powers for good, but there are some you do not want to meet up with. Some use their powers to harm others or for their own personal gain." Spider-Man told her. 

"I will keep that in mind." she said.

                 (five minutes later)

The group stopped abruptly at a steep cliff, 15 ft high and made of shear smooth ice. 

"WOW, So, what now?" Anna asked.

Kristoff began to study the cliff

"It's too steep! I've got one rope, and you don't know how to climb mountains!" Kristoff said reaching into his bag.

"Says who?" Anna said indigently.

Sven gestured to Kristoff to look at Anna.

"Uh... what is she doing?" Ms. Marvel asked.

"I am going to see my sister." Anna said as she began to tie the rope around her waist.

How do you even know Elsa wants to see you?" Spider-Man asked her.

"I need to just block you guys out, I have to concentrate!" Anna shouted down.