Chapter 17: Epilogue

(3 hours later)
About 3 Hours have passed since Spider-Man and the Avengers stopped The Hob Goblin and the Sinister Six.
A lot of work had to be done as both S.H.I.E.L.D and the Avengers started to gather the villains and goons that were captured by the heroes. Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, Sven, and Olaf witnessed S.H.I.E.L.D. gathering most of the goons even Chameleon that has been working with Harry Osborn.

Elsa looks up on the roof as she sees Spider-Man viewing the goons being gathered. He then sees his former friend being taken away in handcuffs he turns around one more time with a hateful glare before he turns around and continues forward.

One thing is for sure, he knows that Harry won't be bothering him or anyone ever again. Spider-Man then gets up as he webs swing away to the place he was staying at as he is going to prepare to pack up to go home.

They also had to collect Han’s dead body as they covered it up and carried it away, S.H.I.E.L.D. will have also make a stop at the Southern Isle to explain what happened and tell them what Hans tried to do to both the Princess and Queen, but they were still unsure of who did it.
Near the docks, The Adviser of Arendelle is having a talk with Nick Fury the Director of S.H.I.E.L.D. as he got close to finishing talking with the Adviser.

"Damage Control will repair all of the damage caused by the Super Villains and Mr. Osborn had any other flunkies to do their bidding. We will be able to round them all and take them away within a few hours. As for the Prince, we will explain everything about what happened to him." The Director of S.H.I.E.L.D concluded his discussion with the Adviser.

"Arendelle thanks you Director Fury." The Adviser thanked him with gratitude. As he started to leave, he heard the duke start to bicker and complain about being forced to his ship by both the guards of Arendelle and soldiers of S.H.I.E.L.D.
"This is unacceptable. I'm a victim of fear. I've been traumatized." The duke exclaimed

He held his neck and pretended to be in pain, "Ah! My neck hurts. Is there a doctor that I could, see? No?"

He finally realized that no one was buying the act, "And I demand to see the Queen!"

Kai steps down behind him, "Oh. I have a message from the queen." He then pulled out a scroll and read, "Arendelle will henceforth and forever no longer do business of any sort with Weasel town."

"Weselton.' It's Weselton!" The guards drag him up onto the ship...

(Meanwhile with Anna and Kristoff)

Anna runs through the crowd towards the village square, pulling a blindfolded Kristoff behind her. She was careful not to bump into any of the S.H.I.E.L.D agents and Guards of Arendelle with Kristoff in tow.

"Come on, come on, come on! Come on, come on, come on. Come on." The Princess said in excitement.

"Ow! Okay, okay, here I come."
Kristoff replied when he suddenly smacks straight into a pole. "Pole, Ow!"

"Whoops! Sorry." Anna apologized as she continues to drag him to a spot by the docks.

Anna beamed, "Okay, okay. Here we are." Anna says as she realized she forgot he was still wearing the blindfold. Removing it, Kristoff saw a brand-new sled. "I owe you a sled."

"Are you serious?" Kristoff stared in shock and awe.

With that, Anna beamed in response, "Yes! And it's the latest model."

Sven poses in front of the sled as Kristoff shook his head, "No. I can't accept this."

"You have to. No returns. No exchanges. Queen's orders. She's named you the Official Arendelle Ice Master and Deliverer." Anna explained as Sven showed off a medal around his neck.

"What?" Kristoff raised an eyebrow after hearing that. "That's not a thing."

"Oh, sure it is." Anna nodded. "And it even has a cup holder. Mack says they're a big thing back where he comes from. Do you like it?"

"Like it? I love it!" Kristoff says as he sweeps her off her feet and spins her around she cheers before putting her back down. "I could kiss you!"

An awkward embarrassment in the silence between the two of them. "I could. I mean, I'd like to. I'd... May I? We me... I mean, may we? Wait, what?"

Anna steps forward and kisses him on the cheek, "We may."

That causes Kristoff to smile before he kisses her, and she does the same.