Chapter 8: The adventure begins

Elsa bursts out of the castle door and the citizens cheered her. "There she is. Your Majesty! Long live the Queen!" The crowd adored her.

"Queen Elsa..." A young man bows to her as Elsa cuts her way through them trying to get away.

"Come drink with us," said another citizen from a distance. Elsa ducks through the crowd, holding her bare hand to try to hide her powers.

"Your Majesty? Are you all right?" asked a woman holding a baby. Elsa backs away from the mother and her child with fear, she knocks into the fountain, grabs its edge. The waters freeze at her touch and then the gasps of shock and fear sweep over the crowd.

"There she is, stop her!" The Duke shouted as he and his guards come out from the castle.

"Please, just stay away from me." Elsa pleaded as she accidentally shot her powers near them as they ducked.

"Monster... Monster!" The Duke shouted as he pointed at her. The crowd panics as a snowstorm starts.
Anna, Hans and Spider-Man  run out of the palace doors, while Anna is carrying Elsa's glove.

"

Elsa!" Anna calls for her, running after her, Spider-Man and Hans follows closely behind her. Elsa runs out of the gates and down to the water's edge. The shoreline freezes under her feet. Anna calls to her from the gates.

"Elsa! Wait, please!" Anna begs for her to stop. Elsa glances back at Anna but turns away. She tentatively steps out onto the fjord. It freezes instantly. She breaks into a run, as the water freezes over with each step. "Elsa, stop!" Anna rushes out onto the icy fjord and slips. Spider-Man and Hans make their way to help Elsa to her feet. Anna tries to run on the fjord, only to be stopped by both Spider-Man and Hans.

"Anna, stop. I know you want to go find her, but this will not help." Spider-Man told her as Anna realized that he was right. Anna then watches Elsa go into the other side without looking back and disappeared into the mountains.

"No... Elsa" Anna sobbed, heartbroken.

"Look.... The fjord." Hans said as the fjord freezes.

They returned to the courtyard to find everyone in a panic that it was snowing in the middle of summer.

"Are you alright?" Hans asked Anna worriedly

"No." Anna replied quietly.

"Did you know?" Hans asked Anna.

"No." Anna said to Hans with a worried look in her eyes.

"Look! It's snowing! It's snowing! The Queen has cursed this land! S must be stopped!" the duke shouts to the crowd. As he turns and faces the guards, "You have to go after her." Anna hears his words in disbelief. Anna rushes up to him.

"Wait, no!" Anna pleads with the duke. He hides behind his guard and points directly at Anna.

"You! Is there sorcery in you, too? Are you a monster, too?!" The duke asks accusingly with fear in his eyes.