Chapter 13: Valley of the Trolls

When the group was following Kristoff, it was night time and the Northern Lights were showing up.

"Look, Sven. The sky's awake." Olaf said to the reindeer as he looks up at the sky.

Meanwhile as Kamala finished her story, Anna was mindblowed by what she was told.

"So let me get this straight. You got your powers from this Terrigen mist?" Anna asked the young female hero.

"It was from a crystal and then the mist activated something in our genes that unlocks the power within us so yes." Kamala answered to the Princess.

"...Cool." Anna commented. Just then they continued to follow Kristoff, Peter feel on one knee as he shivers in pain.

Anna noticed Peter's hair getting even whiter. She turned to Kristoff, "Any ideas how to keep our superhero friend warm?"

Kristoff did a quick look around but then get's an idea, "Wait. Come here."

He takes Peter and pulls him to a bend into the rock-lined pass. Just then Steam vents, powered by the volcanic activity, dot the path. Peter then holds his hands over one of them.

"Oooh... That's nice." Peter said in relief.

They continue on the path, walking from vent to vent. Kristoff told Peter and Kamala, "We're getting close so you two might want to put the masks back on."

"Oh...right." Both Peter and Kamala said as they put their mask back on.

Kristoff spoke up, "So, about my friends...well, I say friends, they're more like family... Anyway, when I was a kid, it was just me and Sven... until they took me in."

"They did?" Anna turned to Kristoff.

He nodded as he continued, "Yeah. I don't want to scare you... or Peter, they can be a little bit inappropriate...and loud...very loud...they're also stubborn at times, and a little overbearing. And heavy. Really, really heavy. But they're fine.. You'll get it. They mean well."

Anna touches Kristoff's arm, reassuringly, "Kristoff, they sound wonderful."

Peter nodded, "If they're anything like my Uncle Ben and Aunt May... they're fine with me..."

"Same with me if they are like my parents." Kamala said as she smiled.

Kristoff smiled, appreciating Anna's sincerity. He appreciated Peter's as well. He took a deep breath, "Okay then..."

Mustering the courage, Kristoff steps forward and with a wave of the arms announces, "Meet my family."

Peter, Anna, Kamala and Olaf looked around and saw nothing but rocks. Kristoff then waved to the rocks, "Hey, guys! You are a sight for sore eyes. Rocko... looking sharp, as usual. Clay, whoa... I don't even recognize you. You lost so much weight."

As Kristoff and Sven move through the rocks, waving and greeting, Olaf and Anna stand frozen, dumbfounded. As for Peter and Kamala, they weren't so sure if Kristoff is just trying to mess around with them or he was just crazy. Anna turned to Peter in shock, "...They're rocks."

"He's crazy." Olaf realized.

Peter turned them, "Yeah... we should have saw this coming as soon as we heard him talking for Sven."