Chapter 4: Arendelle

The next morning on the plane, Peter was still asleep from the long trip until he heard the pilot speaking to the passengers.

    " Ladies and Gentlemen, we are about to make our landing in, please fastened your seatbelts as we are about to land, and we thank you for flying with us." the pilot said to the passangers.

As they landed, Peter exited the airport and looked for the transport to Arendelle. As he waited, he spotted some familiar people that he knew as they turned and spotted him as well.

    "Ms. Potts, Happy is that you?" Peter asked the duo. When Peter met Tony Stark and got along with real well, Tony also introduced him to Pepper Potts and Happy Hogan, and they got along with Peter real well.

   "Hey kid, what are you doing here?" Happy asked Peter.

"I am here on Daily Bugle assignment for Arendelle." Peter replied.

   "That's funny because me and Happy  are on our way to Arendelle as well for company expansion." Pepper said to Peter.

    "Ok, I take it Tony is on Avengers business?" Peter asked.

    "Yeah, he is, so he sent me and Pepper since he is busy." Happy said to Peter

Then there transportation arrived witch turned out to be a horse carriage as they enter the carrage on there way to Arendelle.

(2 hours later)

    As they stepped out of the carriage with their suitcases, they were stuck at how different the surroundings grounds looked nothing like New York. Actually, nothing like any of them had ever seen except in books.

      "Huh...well now I see why this kingdom has isolated themselves from the outside world." Peter said to Pepper and Happy.

     "Tell me about it. This place looks like Disney and Game of Thrones all jumbled together, but really outdated." Happy said.

     "Yes, but just because they are different doesn’t mean we shouldn’t respect the people and their ways. I am sure they have not met many people outside of their world.”

As they surveyed their surroundings and spotted the hotel, Peter caught a glimpse of the castle. It was definitely the crown jewel of the kingdom

   "Peter, let's go! The gate to the castle will not open until tomorrow. " Pepper said as they made their way to the hotel. Peter glanced over his shoulder one last time before following Pepper and Happy.

(Meanwhile in the castle)

The soon to be the queen named Elsa is practicing for her coronation in her father’s office. She practiced by imagining a box and candlestick was the scepter and sphere without using her gloves. As she was doing it, her unique powers were freezing the items. She dropped them instantly and put her gloves back on – totally frustrated. She breathed deeply and calmly sat down in her father’s old chair. While she sat there  she remembered something that Pabvie tokd her when she was a child.

(Flashback)

   "But will she remember my powers?" young Elsa asked.

   "It’s for the best."  King Adgarr said to his daughter.

   "Listen to me, Elsa, your powers will only grow and develop!" In that minute he conducted the Northern lights to show a silhouette of an adult version of her making magical snowflakes. " There is beauty in your magic... but also great danger."  Pabbie said as snowflakes turn into sharp ice spikes. "You will learn to control it or fear will be you enemy." Pabbie finished as the sharp spikes in the silhouette caused people to panic and attack Elsa. She was instantly panicked and fell into her father's arms.

   "However, there is still hope for you in the future." Pabbie said to Elsa which caught her attention.

   "What do you mean?" Elsa asked her father.

Pabbie then made another silhouette of her again but with someone else in the picture.

   "There is a prophecy that in the future there will be a warrior with great skills, wearing  red and blue from the other side of the world. He will help you develop your skills and always use them for good.” Pabbie said as all of them starred at the other silhouette and the strange figure. He was wearing a red and blue costume, with eye lenses and a small spider initial on the front of the suit.

   "Who is he?" the King asked.

   "I do not know who he is or what his name is, but I will keep looking into it." Pabbie said to the King.

   "Ok, but until then... we'll lock the gates and reduce the staff. We will limit her contact with people and keep her powers hidden from everyone... including Anna." King Adgarr said with regret.

(Flashback ends)

Elsa sighed as she rises and leans against the wall with a heavy heart to  think for a moment.

   "Who is he and how can he help me?" Elsa asked herself. As she thought about it, she unknowingly pressed the back of her head against a secret switch that opened a  door right next to her.   

   "What the... ?" Elsa was startled but curious, as she grabbed a lamp, and looked inside the room. As she explored the tunnel, she spotted some newspapers that grabbed her attention. and each of them showed her something that shocked her. The newspapers highlighted people with superpowers using them to save people. The headlines declared, “The Avengers Save New York from an Invasion,”  “The X-Men vs the Brotherhood”, “Captain America Returns”, and so on. But what caught her attention was the one that said "Who is Spiderman” The newspapers recounted the tales of Spider-Man, some praised him as a hero and some, like the Daily Bugle saw him as “ a menace.

She then remembered in Pabbie’s prophecy he told her there would be a warrior who would help her develop her skills… and she smiled to herself with hope. As she looked at the image of him again, he looked like he fit the description. She looked at the bottom of the image, and it said, “Photo by Peter Parker.” All of the pictures had the same photographer’s name “Peter Parker” and she was overjoyed on the inside as she realized he was on her guest list!

   " Hmm.... maybe when I see him tomorrow, I will talk to him about this and see if he knows anything about this warrior." Elsa said as she left the secret room vowing to tell no one what she had found.