Chapter 5: Coronation Day

(The next morning at the hotel that)

Peter shot up from his bed and turned off his phone alarm. He realized today is the day of the coronation. He showers and gets his tuxedo out of the closest. At the last minute he decides to put his Spider-Man suit on before his tuxedo- just in case.

       He grabs his camera and goes to the lobby and waits for Pepper and Happy to join him. As he waits, he spots another familiar face and his familiar bodyguard.  

Peter extends his hand,  T'challa is that you?" Peter asked.

    King Tchula, aka the Black Panther from Wakanda, turns and shakes his hand. His bodyguard, Okoye looks at Peter sternly.

    "Ah, Peter it is good to see you, my friend." T'challa said to him.

    "Are you here on company business as well?" Peter asked T'challa.

   "Actually, I am here for that and forming a partnership with Arendelle. There is something I would like to speak to you in private about.”  T'challa said to Peter.

  "What is it?" Peter asked T'challa as the king looked around to make sure no one could hear.

  "It would be best if we go somewhere private to talk." T'challa said to Peter. The two walked about 6 ft from ear shot of anyone while Okoye stood guard.

"So what is this important information you have for me!” Peter asked.  Tchalla sighed and took a deep breath.

  "When you left New York, it appears some of your enemies broke out of Rykers Island. There is a possibility, they could be here!" T'challa whispered to Peter.  Peter was shaken with this news.

  "What!" Peter said in surprise, as he grasped what King T'challa of Wakanda was  telling him.

  "We do not know how, but there were six dangerous criminals  that escaped Rykers Island. The police are investigating on how this happened." Tchalla said as he handed Peter a tablet which showed the members of the Sinister Six.

" Oh great, Doc Oct, Rhino, Vulture, Mysterio, Kraven the Hunter, and Scorpion. Just what we need right now." Peter said in annoyance. Now, he not only had to do his interview for the Daily Bugle, but he has to keep an eye out for his enemies who are also known as the Sinister Six.

" Do not worry Peter, we just need to be careful, in case they come here. If they do, we will be ready for them." Tchalla assured Peter. Peter breathed a sigh of relief.

" Got it. See you at the party. " Peter replied to Tchalla. They both went their separate ways as Tchula left with Okoye and Peter went back to wait for Pepper and Happy.

  Pepper and Happy were in the middle of the room looking for Peter. He spotted them and made his way towards them." There you are kid, where were you?" Pepper asked Peter.

" I just got bored, so I decided to look around." Peter said without disclosing his conversation with Tchalla.

"Alright, let’s get to the Cathedral." Pepper said to both his friends.

"Got it." Happy said as he looked at Peter suspiciously. He knew when Peter was not telling the whole truth. He decided to let it go for now, as they made their way to the castle.