Just as quickly as you gave the silent order, did action get hectic on the ship. Dabi and the weapons team loaded up your rear and main guns. Spinner and Twice were working on the sails, trying to increase speed every chance they got. Shigaraki and Compress were at the helm, trying to do what they could to buy the teams more time. You almost ran from the crow's nest down to the top deck and pushed others out of the way.

You looked out and saw the ship was moving in. Toga walked up beside you and used her spyglass to look out.

Toga: They have long guns aimed for us. Triple shooters.

(Y/N): Very well then. Let them see what they are up against. Dabi! FIRE!

Within seconds, a loud boom was heard as the cannons fired outwards towards the incoming ship. It was a direct hit with most of the stern being obliterated. You smirked a bit and looked to Compress.

(Y/N): Mr. Compress. Heading 163º! Get our port guns ready! Spinner, going out the blades! Toga, join him!

Toga walked up to you and grabbed your collar.

Toga: (Whispering) I expect something big from you after.

(Y/N): Oh, you'll get it.

Toga giggled and kissed your cheek before she ran off. You chuckled as well as you ordered another shell to be launched. Dabi fired once again and damaged more of the incoming ship. It was then that a few rounds hit your own vessel, blowing some holes into it. Your eyes widen in shock as you looked down. You groan as you felt the ship turn.

(Y/N): Get the damn ship ready. Turn us around and get out forward guns ready!

Shigaraki: AY!

You turned around and saw the crew was busy arming themselves. Dabi had run from the lower decks and out towards the stern and loaded up guns. Twice and Spinner worked the sails as you all increased speed with the wind to your backs. You drew your sword as Dabi fired more rounds into the heart of the incoming ship.

(Y/N): PREPARE TO BOARD! THROW 'EM TO HELL BOYS!

The crew cheered as you all slowly began to close the distance between this new pirate vessel and your own.

(Y/N): Get ready men! Ready...(the ships are slightly beside one another) FIRE!

Your guns opened fire, as did the enemy ship. Quickly you saw Toga leap to the other vessel and start hacking away with Spinner joining her. You chuckled and took off to the other side as well. Twice and Dabi kept up with the long-distance attacks, taking out enemy pirates constantly. When you landed, a foe ran up to you and tried to slash you with their blade. You quickly stepped back and kicked the attacker in the groin before cutting their throat open.

(Y/N): KEEP FIRING! DONT LET UP!

Just as you said that a cannonball whizzed past your head.

(Y/N): Maybe a little!

You block an incoming sword swing and continue onward. As you fought, you cut down another pirate as Toga threw two knives into one behind you. She ran up and jumped onto the man, pulled out the blades, and flipped backward to land beside you.

Toga: I count about 50-70 more!

(Y/N): Find the captain! Make him squeal!

Toga: Only if you will later.

You smirked at Toga. She giggled a little and threw three more knives at some foes before running up and grabbing them, charging into battle once again. You chuckled some more and block an incoming sword swing before you were back into the battle phase. The crew continued to fight off the opposing ship, launching a few more cannonballs on over, but stopping once most of the ship was heavily damaged.

The more you and your crew fought off the attacks, the more you noticed them all were pushed into a circle and forced into the center of the ship. A few more slashes and gunshots and the next thing you knew, your crew had cut the opposition down to only 10 people. A grunt was heard and you saw Toga kick the captain into the center of the circle. She cackled a little as the man got to his feet.

(Y/N): Well. One of two options before you lets you live. Join the motley crew...or die.

Captain: NEVER!

You looked at the captain and then past him out to the crew.

(Y/N): Lads, does he speak for you?

About six of the men slowly moved towards your crew. The remaining five, look at each other. You shrugged, pulled out your pistol, and shot the captain in the chest.

(Y/N): Kill 'em! Take what you can, boys!

The crew began to scurry around the ship. Twice and Compress lead the new sailors back to your ship. Others began to pull the loot from the ship. As they were working, Toga walked over to you and smiled.

Toga: Well?

(Y/N): Perfect.

You wrapped an arm around Toga and pulled her in and kissed her. She kissed you back and when you both finally broke apart, you smirked at and leaned on each other's forehead.

(Y/N): Well, my dear.

Toga: My Captain.

(Y/N): Shall we?

Toga giggled again as you walked hand-in-hand back to your ship to spend the rest of the day in victory.