y o u a r e m y b r o t h e r

Jason 

I swallowed hard, driving restlessly through the city in no real direction. I felt numb. Hurting Justin in the past has made me feel like utter shit, but this feeling? I'm a murderer? A cold blooded murderer... is that what I am now?

Justin begged me not to do it, and I did. I stabbed John with no second thought... and to think my father would help me? Ha! He left his body there. There for me to find, and deal with, surely. But why? Why couldn't he warn me? Why didn't he tel me he died?

What is wrong with me? Is this some fucked up way the Universe has to say this is your karma, Jason?  for all the fucked up thing's you did... I don't know, probably.

My phone was completely dead, and I didn't bring a charger along, so it sat flat in the passenger seat, useless. I needed to clear my head. I needed to zone out. Shit.

I whipped out a cigarette from my packet, lighting up with the lighter I kept stored in the car. Inhaling the smoke, I let it hang for a little too long in my lungs, feeling the familiar spin.

I pulled the car over to the side of the road, ignoring the random stares I got from the few people because I had screeched the tires. Whatever. Its whatever.

I ran a hand through my hair, taking another drag of the smoke as I glanced at the time on my car's console. 11pm... Huh? time flew by. I bet my family is worried.

But, I cant face them. I can't face Justin. God, Justin! The box... ugh, I couldn't even find it. He's going to be so upset. I messed it up big time. 

I clenched the steering wheel with my free hand, eyes tightening as I felt the build up of tears. I let Justin down, and now I'll probably lose him.

Fuck! There they come, the first few tears slip, bit I bite on my tongue hard. I can't sit in the car like this and cry, for fucks sake... My breathing is short and quick. Is this a panic attack? No, I can't freak out right now. I just need to get out of here and - 

- and suddenly, knocks on my window startle me, but distract me enough from my own thoughts.

Chaz? Chaz is standing right outside my car door, and I'm not even sure how to speak to him right now. How long has he been standing there for?

Before I could wrap my head around anything more, Chaz walks around the car, to the passenger side, attempting to open the door... but it was locked. He lent down a little, in eyeview of me, tapping on the glass as he pointed to the lock.

Right, I... should I even let him in the car? Chaz rolled his eyes once he noticed I wasn't moving, and tapped the window harder.

"Its fucking freezing, open up!" He glared.

I pushed my emotions back, deep inside of me, before leaning over and unlocking the door for him, which he immediately opened. He slid in, shivering a bit as he closed the door, sighing deeply.

"Took your time. You okay?" Chaz hummed mindlessly, glancing over at me with dilated pupils. He's high on something...

"I'm fine. You?" I eyed him, not sure what was going to happen. I still cant stop thinking about seeing John's body.