s e c r e t s p i l t

Jason

I looked at Riley as she sat at the edge of my bed, running her hands through her hair - which used to be short, but was now growing to her shoulders.

She held a water bottle in her hand, her eyes glancing around my room as if she was trying to distract herself.

Justin was sitting beside me, playing a game on my play station while Chaz had left a while ago.

"You didn't come here to sit in silence." I noted in a joking tone.

Riley smiled lightly, but it seemed fake.

"I thought we were going to talk alone..." Riley sighed softly.

"Anything you want to say to me, you can trust Justin with-"

"If you guys want to talk alone, I can go." Justin paused the game of Crash Bandicoot.

"She can trust you." I argued.

"It's not up to you to tell her who she can trust, Jason." Justin scolded me, "I'll be out-"

"You're cool, Justin." Riley smiled, more genuinely, "Thanks for understanding... I think I can trust you. Jason is right, you've been very good to him."

Justin blushed, smiling back, "As long as you're okay with it."

Riley nodded, pushing her hair back.

"So, what's up?" I licked my lips, sitting up properly.

Riley sighed, "I don't exactly know how to even explain this. Only one person knows and I'm freaking the fuck out."

"You said it had a bit to do with Ashton?" I pushed, Justin scooting closer to me, gaining interest.

"Well yeah, but like... It affects me so much more." Riley muttered, "Luke's been-"

I cut her off, "Hold the fuck up, please don't tell me it's an affair with Luke? He's more into dick-"

"What? You fucking idiot, I'm pregnant." Riley spat at me.

I widened my eyes, "With Luke!?"

"Oh my god!" Riley shouted, growing irritated, "You're so fucking dumb!"

"You can't be pregnant? We're graduating!" I panicked, even though this wasn't my baby.. it was Luke's. I think?

Riley rolled her eyes, "Well I'm pregnant, and it's not Luke's. It's Ashton's."

I shook my head, "Then Ashton needs to fucking know, now!"

"No." Riley scoffed, "This is my business."

"It's his baby-"

"Don't call it a fucking baby yet." Riley hissed, "I'm just fucking pregnant, that's it. It's just a cell."

Justin frowned at that, "You're going to have an abortion?" He slowly asked.

I looked at Riley, and her eyes held guilt, "You told me you didn't believe in that... I mean not that I'm against it, really. It's a personal choice. But, you said that unless it was a situation so bad, than you wouldn't ever do-"