d e c i s i o n s

Jason

I wish I knew earlier who he was. As soon as I found out his plans, and who he'd hurt, I went into some kind of flight mode.

I had to kill him. I had to kill this low life scum before he hurts anybody else... he's done too much.

"Jason, please think about it!" Justin was begging me relentlessly as I stood in Michael's kitchen, eying the silverware in my hand as I examined the length of the blade.

I'd never killed anyone, let alone stabbed someone. I was nervous. But determined.

"I can't watch you do this, this-this is worse than-" Justin spoke in a fast paced, panicked voice.

"Justin." I cut through his sentence, "He hurt you and he plans to hurt my little brother... who still can't even get over a stupid crush on his step-cousin."

"It's not the same as taking his life-" Justin looked up at me wide eyed.

"You couldn't sleep for years, Justin. Your sleep still isn't perfect. Do you really want to be walking around while he's free to just grab you and hurt you again if he wanted?" I sounded a lot more harsher than I intended to be, and I knew straight away that those words hurt Justin a lot.

"I'll always be scared," Justin whispered, backing away from me a little bit, "But I cant be okay with killing him... it's not right... it's not the right way-"

"He doesn't give a fuck about the right way, Justin." I snorted, rolling my eyes as the thought of him getting to Oliver... or even getting Justin again, "You can wait in here, you obviously won't be able to take seeing it."

I barged off into the living room, ignoring the sound of Justin's sniffling as he began to cry.

As much as that hurt, I couldn't change my mind.

I gripped the knife in my hand, walking up to John.

Michael had used some rope from his backyard to tie his father up, keeping him restrained from moving anywhere.

"Right in the chest should do it." Michael gritted, still in obvious pain from being run over.

"You gotta see a doctor, you don't look good." I stated, before slowly walking to John, standing over him.

"Whatever." Michael waved it off, just as John began to wake up from his knock out.

I watched him with narrowed eyes, pulling back the knife in a ready to strike motion.

"What? You gonna stab me with that?" John slurred as he noticed the knife within seconds of waking.

"No, I'm going to kill you with it." I spat, but my arm felt like it was frozen.

Come on, Jason - just one swift motion and you'll kill him... but what if I miss his heart? I'll have to keep stab-

God, am I even cut out to kill someone?

"You don't have the balls." John snickered, "I'm guessing I've offended you? Did I hurt you too, as Michael calls it?"

I shook my head, hand shaking with the knife.