(Bieber×Boy Award Book) w e e k o f h e l l pt 1

Hey guys, long time, no upload because Im shitty organizer! But before you skip this little paragraph, Cool news at the bottom section, please have a look after you read this chapter xx

Jason

I clenched my jaw tightly, eyes glaring towards my 'father' as he picked up two suitcases from the trunk of his two door Mitsubishi Lancer... which I somehow was forced to sit in the back seat of.

There was literally just only us two, but because he had plastic covers over the front seat, I just had to sit in the damn back. He's treating me like some child, and thats not going to sit well with me.

Do you understand how irritating it is to climb into the back seat of two door cars? Its physically draining. I'm as athletic as Usain Bolt.... okay, maybe a far stretch.... but the point is that I play a lot of sports, but that doesnt change my opinion that two doors are a completely annoying to use, especially if you get forced into the back.

"Well, you're a man... I'm sure you can carry you're own junk!" Max chuckled, holding my luggage out for me to grab.

I glanced towards the house, checking out its features. The front door was a noticable red colour, his drive way was made of white gravel rocks, and his house was built with an almost Flinstone-like-rock-house.

The front garden looked well looked after, and decorated quite nicely.

It was actually a nice looking house - but still, I couldnt show interest.

"Jason?" Max cleared his throat, still holding out my suitcases, growing irritated I hadnt grabbed them.

"My Mum carried my schoolbag the first day of school." I stated, hiding a smirk as I looked down at my shoes.

I didnt know exactly what kind of reaction I was aiming for... maybe for him to feel guilt over never being there... or maybe just because I dont want to carry my own shit... that I technically didnt pack. Turns out, my mum packed it for me. Hopefully she put my iPod in there, so I can drain Max out for the week.

"Well, you were five then. I dont gotta do shit like that, seeing as you're old enough to wipe your own ass." Max suddenly shoved the suitcases into my arms, making me jump in surprise.

Wait, what?

"The fuck?" I spat, furious, "You are such a-"

"Hey!" A womans voice shouted sternly, "If I dare hear another swear word come out your mouth, you will surely regret it!"

Cynthia stood at the front door - which was now wide open - a young little girl, possibly five years old, was standing behind her leg.

I was about to reply in a nasty tone, but bit my tongue, not exactly wanting the girl to be frightenes of me.

"Follow me inside, I'll show you to your room." Max sighed, placing a hand on my shoulder, "I might let you contact that boyfriend of yours if you're polite." He smiled, seemingly trying to turn the conversation in a positive direction - but I wasnt going to just let that happen.

"Like I need your permission to contact him. I've known him a lot longer than I've known you." I grumbled, Max gaping in a little shock at my words.