b o n d i n g; part 1

Jason

"Wake up!" A screaming child's voice erupted into my ears, "Wake up! It's time to get up!"

I assumed that was my 'sister', Heaven, banging on my door. I groaned loudly, glancing at Justin.

Oh shit, Justin.

He was still out cold, his snores evenly playing into my ears. I scrambled into a sitting position, trying to think of a way to cover up Justin being here...

Oh god, I really wasn't in the mood to argue with my Dad about anything. Having to be here is stressful enough.

"Are you decent?" Cynthia's voice sung, throwing the door open without waiting for a reply.

Too bad if I was naked.

Her eyes locked onto my panicked self, raising a thin brow in curiosity, "I made a meaty breakfast, I hope you love bacon and bbq wings, Oh and just wait until you try my home made, freshly squeezed orange juice." Cynthia beamed, walking towards my window without much thought.

I glanced at Justin, awaiting the inevitable moment she realises he's here.

With a swift rip at the curtains, the sunlight beamed into the room, brightening the area dramatically.

"My goodness, is that a visitor?" Cynthia clicked on as if she read my mind.

Her eyes scanned Justin in confusion, before looking at me and tilting my head.

"Uh, I, well..." I swallowed as I tried to explain, "I can't sleep without being around someone I'm close with." I half lied.

I felt more comfortable sleeping around those I was used to. I was always a bit weird on sleeping around strangers.

"He reminds me of someone." She hummed, shaking her head, "Well he's welcome to join us for breakfast, but I do rather being told about guests. I just don't like strangers wandering around the house."

She sent me a warm smile, before exiting the room, reminding me breakfast was waiting for us.

I sighed, relieved Cynthia wasn't overly bothered by his presence.

I rubbed my eyes, groaning to myself. I still had to see my father, and deal with whatever he had to say.

I walked back to the bed, plopping myself beside Justin.

"Justin, you gotta get up." I shook his shoulder, watching as he began to blink rapidly as he woke up, "You hungry? We gotta go and eat breakfast, yeah?"

Justin furrowed his brows, unsure about waking up fully, "Can't I stay in bed?" He whined.

I chuckled at his childishness, glad he was actually getting enough sleep these days... And that he actually wanted to fall back asleep.

"I suppose so," I smiled lovingly, not at all able to deny him more sleep, "I'll bring food to you." I lent down and kissed his cheek.

His cheeks tinted, and he sent me a small smile, "Just a few more minutes, I'll get up soon." He yawned, patting my hand on the bed.