Let's play #5 (The End)

[Recap: Justin...?" I whispered not moving my eyes from his. "Yes y/n?" He whispered back. "Kiss me..." ]

°°°°°°°°°°°

Justin's P.O.V

---------------------

My eyes trailed down her face to her lips then back up to her eyes. "You want me to kiss you?" I wispered licking my lips quickly

She nodded then slowly started leaning in. Taking this as my chance I closed my eyes leaning in also til our lips connected.

I felt sparks fly everywhere.

My hand went to her cheek as we moved our lips in sync.

This is perfect I thought. Her lips were so soft.

I deepened the kiss and laid her back on the couch, crawling on top of her.

"Still up for that game?" She mumbled in the kiss digging her hands in my hair tugging.

"Mhm..." I groaned nibbling on her bottom lip asking for entrance. Her lips parted slightly granting my tongue access.

I growled as she tried to take dominance. But I wasn't gonna let that happen.

Its too bad I have to do what I have to do. I love her but I just can't risk it all.

°°°°°°°°°

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

-------------------

I moaned as he grinded against me pinning me to the couch.

"Mmm Justin..." I moaned tugging his hair harder.

His hands slid under my shirt as he broke the kiss trailing his lips down my neck.

"Are you ready to play kitty." He growled in my ear. I nodded a little then heard a clicking sound. I looked down to a sleek silver pocket knife.

My breathing hitched in my throat. "What's that for?" I whispered.

"Our game baby." He smirked before lifting the knife.

"Let's play..."

°°°°°°°°°°
So that's the end I know it ended horrible but I'm making another short series! So just wait.