For Sana (Make Up/Dirty)

Sana P.O.V

I cant believe Justin dissed me like that. So i went out and Dyed my hair black and i took out my lgith brown contacts out and let my deep brown eyes pop. (Act ike you change your look) I went to the bathroom and i overheard him talking to twist about me. He said "I wish she would get rid of that hair. She dosent look good as a brunette. And those eyes i know they are not hers. And i wish she would get some color on her. (Act like you were a little light) Man  why did i pick her for my girlfriend." I ran out of the bathroom and kicked him in the stomach and got in my car and drove home. Ive been getting messages an dcalls from him ever since.

*knock knock knock* "WHO IS IT" "Babe its me please im sorry" "No offence but i havent had a boyfriend in 5 years." With that said i opened the door and his eyes popped out of his head. "What did you do to yourself?" "Uhmm sorry i dont know you" I wonder if he will fall for it. "NoNoNoNo Sana why why why did you do this i loved you the way you were please baby dont change.""Fuck off Justin" "You know oyu got a strong foot on you Sana." "Ok" He then lifted up hs shirt to a point above his ribs and it was a bandage on it and it was a bruise out lining the bandage. "Welp what do you want me to do about it? "Lift my shirt up a little higher" i did and thats when i got in shcok mode and saw his new tattoo (The cross) And how tan his chest was. Oh my god i need his touch. Wait what am i thinking. "Take a picture it will last longer" "Shut up what do you want?" "You"

H ethen oushed me on the wall and started kisisng me. I of course my stupid self kissed back. He then slid his tongue along my bottom lip asking for entrance. I accepted gladly then we go into a heated make out session. H ethen took my left leg and rapped it around him. Justin whispered "Jump" So i jumpe dhe then carried us upstairs to the bedroom.

When we got there he lightly laid me on the bed and he trailed butterfly kisses from my jaw to my neck. then he started sucking and nibbling in different spots tryign to find my sweet spot. God he found it. Im trying my best to hold my moan in.

"Let it all out baby" he whispered seductivley in my ear. "Ughh Justin" "Thats right moan my name" He then lifted my shirt and slippe dit over my head. When he got it off he reatached his lips to my neck and began making his way down to my skinny yoga pants. He pulled them down slowly and he took off my underware with his teeth.

Nobody P.O.V

Justin then came up and Sana took his shirts off along with his pants and boxers. Justin then notcied he for got her bra. "Oh now thats going to half to come off" Justin then started making out with Sana and slipped his arms behind her back and unbuckled the hoops to the bra and slipped it off with out breaking the kiss.

"Are you ready?" "Yes" Justin posioned his tip at her entrance and slowly thrusted in. "Faster Justin" Justin went faster and the head boarded started to hit the wall. "Scream my name" ""GOD JUSTIN FASTER" Justin went as fast as he could. Sana then flipped them over and started riding justin. He polaced his hands at her waist makign her go faster. He then flipped them over and whispered in her ear "My turn"

He traveled al the way down between her legs and propped them on his shoulders. He then started to lick her and rub her clit. "GOD JUSTIN IM GO-N-NA-A C-U-U-M" Sana cummed and justin licked her clean.

"My turn" Sana got on her knees and started to rub Jusin up and down his shaft. She placed the tip into her mouth and swirled her tongue around it. She started bobbing her head up and down while using her hands for the rest of Jerry (Only true beliebers know who "Jerry" is) "God sana im goignt o*co before he could finished he shot his load into Sana's throat making her gag a little but she got a hang of it and swalloed it. 

Justin picke dher up and placed her on the bed and rapped his arms around her.

"Baby why ddi you change your self?" "I thoguth you didnt like the real me so i changed." "I will always love you for oyu. Thats why i said those things because i knew most of the things you dd werent you. And i am also sorry for hurting your feelings." "Its ok Justin." "I love you Sana." "I love you too Justin"   Justin kissed the corner of her head and they both driffted off to sleep.

________________________________________

Sorry Sana it took me so long i had to get other things done. Tell me if you liked it.