Love In Chains #1

This is my new series and its gonna be pretty long so enjoy lovelies

°°°°°°°°

Your P.O.V

-----------------

"Hey juju!" I squealed running down the hallway and leaping in his arms. 

"Hey bubbles cheeks." He chuckled setting me down and locking his locker up.

"Can I come to your house later on?" I asked as we stopped at my locker so I could get my jacket and bookbag.

"Yeah just come over, alright?" He asked laying his hand on the other side of my locker. "If that's fine..." He mumbled watching me.

"Yeah I'll leave out after school... you know take my short cut." I whispered blushing.

"Alright, hit you later babe." He chuckled kissing my cheek and walking off.

I blushed and sighed closing my locker and holding my cheek gently.

°°°°°°°

I walked down the cold dark streets of Las Angeles. Hearing voices coming from the alley i had to walk down.

Slowly i turned the corner seeing a group of guys to the side making exchanges.

"Sup sexy!" Someone yelled causing the rest of the guys to laugh and ger rowdy. "Dude you cant handle none of that!" Another laughed slapping the other guy on the back.

"Can i just get through?" I mumbled walking up to them. Slowly i looked up making eye contact with a carmel eyed boy.

"Just let the girl through guys.." He said licking his lips and not pulling his eyes away from mine.

"Thanks..." I smiled biting my lip and walking around him.

"Hey wait!" He said running up the me and looking me up and down. "I was wondering if i could uh get your number?" He said low enough for only me to hear.

"Sure..." I giggled getting a pen out my pocket and writing my number and name on his arm.

419-381-4362 - ßree S.

"Cool..." He smirked and nodded walking back to his crew.

I giggled a little as i heard them cheer about the guy liking me.

°°°°°°°°
Okay thats a really short chapter but you can sort of get the point.