Animals #2

Your P.O.V

--------------------

Finally reaching home I got out my car.

"That's strange..." I mumbled seeing the lights off when I know I left them on.

I got out the car and walked to the front door taking out my house key. My heart rate speed up feeling as if I was being watched. I turned my head but I didn't see anything.

Strange... I thought and slowly opened the door to my house.

Cutting me from my confusion my phone rang off. I yanked it out my back pocket answering it.

Phone Call

"Hello." I spoke flicking the lights on and walking to the kitchen

"Hey (y/n)..." A voice i didn't recognize greeted.

Taken aback I spoke slowly. "Who's this?" I whispered.

"Jason. Jason McCann." They said with authority. I could just hear the smirk in his voice

"How'd you get my number?" I asked feeling a little confident.

"You of all people shouldn't know that." He spoke lowly as if he was trying to keep his voice down from someone.

"Why shouldn't I know?" I spoke with sarcasm.

Ignoring my comment the person spoke again. "You look pretty.." He growled causing a shiver to go down my spine.

"How do you know what I'm wearing?" I spoke, my fear catching up to my sudden confident outburst.

"Because... You are really easy to find." Then they hung up

End of phone call

"What the fuck..." I mumbled before running off and locking everything up.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Jason's P.O.V

--------------------

I watched her lock everything up frantically. Silly girl. If she thinks that's gonna keep me out she has another thing coming.

"Tsk tsk tsk" I said to myself shaking my head.

I just imagined my hands being wrapped around her waist and her long brunette hair in my grip as I fucked her senseless. I needed that feeling, I needed to get my hands on her. I had to call her mine.

Cutting out of my days I brung my camera up and snapping a couple pictures.

"Come on baby pose a little..." I whispered to myself feeling myself get hard as she started taking her clothes off for bed.

Shit... I thought as I felt my jeans tighten. Slowly bringing the camera down I growled lowly watching her get in bed before running off to my car.

°°°°°°°°°

I don't know if it was good or not but this one I may turn into a story idk. Anyway love you all.

°°°°°°°°

Bye babes <3