Daddy Bieber (For: justinswifeforever)

Alright so heres a marriage image for @justinswifeforever Sorry about last time, my mistake.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Mia's P.O.V

------------------

"Baby wake up." Justin's raspy voice spoke in my sleep. "5 more minutes." I mumbled shuffling in my sleep and burying my face into the pillow.

"Ugh." He groaned which gave me a sign he had given up. Until.... I felt a soft yet rough hit to my face. "Get up!" He yelled while laughing then I felt a wet sensation on my arm. "Drew is slobbing on you." He said and I could just here the smirk in his voice.

"Okay I'm up." I whined turning over to see Justin, Derek, Drew, and Mya staring at me on the bed.

I giggled because Justin just looked like an overgrown child. I wiped my arm off from Drews slob. "Now what's up? Why are you guys waking me up like maniacs Justin?" I said raising an eyebrow and sitting up straight.

"Well Mia-" He said putting emphasis on my name. "-Its park day and we want ice cream." He spoke picking up Mya, my twin just as a baby.

She didn't like to be messed with a lot, she would hit you if you played with her like you play with most babies. That's why we named her after me.

"Isn't that right baby?" Justin said in a baby voice. I watched as shar reached her little baby hand out and grabbed a hold of Justin's hair before tugging hard. Justin groaned and looked at me with wide frantic eyes.

"I guess she got that from her daddy, since he likes to pull hair." I said winking.

He laughed and shook his head bringing her down. "Bad girl, no pull daddies hair." He said kissing her nose and craddling her. She just balled her little hand into a fist and hit his chest.

I laughed. "How are you gonna let her beat on me babe." He whined setting her on the bed.

"Cause you're a grown man." I said walking into the bathroom. I giggled as I heard him follow behind me.

"But I'm your husband you can't let other women bit on me." He said closing the bathroom door behind him.

"What're you doing Jay." I giggled turning and facing him only to be pinned into the wall instantly. My breathing hitched in my throat as his lips trailed up my neck lightly. "You know I could take you right here.... While the babies are awake in the next room." He said his voice deeper then before. I bit my lip as his fingers skimmed over my thighs gently.

"Do you want that?" He asked kissing up to my ear and nibbling on my earlobe.

"Mhm..." I whimpered when I felt his hand slide into my joggers and into my panties.

I felt him smirk before he pulled back and made intense eye contact with me. His breathing was soft and shallow and mine was heavy and harsh.

"Mmm we'll have to see about this later." He said removing his hand and quickly leaving the bathroom. What the fuck was that....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Later on that day the kids were at day care except Derek. He was the oldest. 3 too be exact. He could say a couple of words here and there and he walked.

Justin was in his office while me and Derek made pizza rolls. "Mama?" Derek called out tugging on my pants leg.

"Yes Der Bear?" I asked picking him up and setting a timer for 15 minutes.

"What's these?" He asked pointing to my boobs. I giggled and walked too where Justin was. "Well those are breast. All women have them." I said opening the door to Justins office.

"Hey babe." He said smiling at me and drew.

"Dada wuess what!" Derek exclaimed excited. "What is it my boy?" Justin asked opening his arms for him so I set him down and let him walk over. "Mama has bweast!" He giggled clapping his small hands. Justin raised and eyebrow and looked at me. I blushed and walked over to the two sitting on Justin's lap. "Good son!" Justin chuckled patting his head.

"Dada..." Derek whispered, well tried to whisper. "Yes?" Justin whispered which was a fail also. "I want anwotha bwotha and swista." He said. "I'll get you some kiddo." Justin said smirking.

Oh no... Last time Derek said that we got Mya and Drew and Justin didn't stop....

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

There's your one shot Mia! Sorry about last time my mistake lol anyway hopped you liked it and all the other readers did too.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bye babes