Lets play #3 (Justin Bieber)

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

--------------------

I leaned against the wall trying to catch my balance. "J-justin... I need justin." I whisper stumbling over to the place where I last saw him. "(Y/N) you okay?" I hear and quickly turn around, but I soon regretted that as a sharp pain shot through my head. "J-justin take me home." I mumbled holding my head. "Okay okay" he said lifting me bridal style and going out the back entrance of the party. "I don't feel to well." I groaned my eyes slowly closing.

"Shhh baby just sleep you'll be okay." He whispered as I slowly closed my eyes. "Night babe." Was the last thing I heard before everything went black.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Justin's P.O.V

---------------------

I can't believe it. Finally she was going to be mine and only mine.

Seeing the car that I had the guys set up, I quickly ran over to it and looked around to see if I saw any witnesses. "Good, no one." I whispered opening the back door and laying her in the backseat.

I quickly covered her with the fleece blanket that was neatly folded and slammed the door. Okay. I thought then remembered the tracker in the trunk. Im supposed to plant it in her arm. "Ugg" I grumbled stomping to the back of the truck. I opened the trunk and grabbed the small carrier bag and got back in the vehicle. "Now it's time to go." I mumbled.

-------------

(Y/N)'s P.O.V

--------------------

I woke up with a large headache and a killer pain in my arm. "Justin?" I called out wondering what had happen after he picked me up.

"Justin!" I yelled then I heard heavy footsteps and the door swung open revealing him.

"What am I doing here?" I mumbled slowly back up against the head board as he came closer and closer. "Oh baby you'll see." He smirked then i started feeling woozy and fainted.

I'm gonna die...

-----------------

That sucked haha I know but it's gon