For Taylor (Angry/Dirty)

Taylor P.O.V

I just came from my cheerleader practice and im mad as fuck. I got amessage from a unknown number talking about Justin is cheating on you. If he is i will end that stupid ass bitch ass singing bastard (No hate on bieber its just funny) *Walks up to the house* when pened the door oh hell ucking naw. I hear moaning in this bitch. I ran upstairs and kicked the door open. Justin and.............Ariana FUCKING GRANDE (No hate i love her)  jumped up so quick. Oh there dead.   "Baby Its not what*gco "SHUT THE FUCK UP"

Ariana just stared at me smirking. I ran up to her and pulled her off of the bed by her hair. Then i pushed her on the ground and kicked her in her stomache. Then i kicked her in her face. Im only kicking cause i aint getting ontop of no naked bitch just to punch i can kick the shit out of her.

"STOP TAYLOR" I stopped and got my suitcase adn started packing my clothes. Justin cam eup behind me trying to take the bag away "What the hell are you doing justin" I sort of whipered but he still heard it. "Where are you going" he asked. "SOME WHERE AWAY FROM HERE" Then i picked my bag up and ran but before  i could make it to the door Justin tackled me to the floor. And he is still naked ok WTF?! "Your not going anywhere" "Who told you. You could control where i go?" "Me"

I pushed him off of me and ran upstairs i opened the window and threw somethings outside to make it look like i jumped out the window. I heard justin coming up the stairs so i kicked Ariana in the head hard to put her unconsious and hid under the bed. Riight when i slid under the bed Jusin burst in the room. "SHIT" I guess he must see the window. "Tay where are you" he sort of slurred out in a mumble. He then got on his knees and put his head under the bed FUCK he found me. "Gottcha" He pulle dme from unde rhte bed by my arms and swung me up. "You really think you can hide from me?" I kicked him where the sun dont shine and ran down stairs i hid in the basement.

Why does he got to act like he is going to kill me like really he cheated on me. I was cut out of my thoughts by a deep raspy chuckle. Shit he found me again. I was nver good at hide and seek i always picked paces like behind the couch or the closet by the front door. I stood up and tried to make my way to the stairs in the dark basement. Right when i made it the light flicked on. "Now why dont we have some fun down here taylor?" "Justin whats wrong with you. Your a sick bastard" "Oh well then who cares"

Nobody's P.O.V

Justin pushed Taylor up stairs and into the living room. He slamme dher into the wall and started kissing her being the sucker of love Taylor is she kissed back. Justin smirked in the kiss and Taylor finally caught on what he was trying to do so she pushed him off of her. "I know what your trying to do." He then pushed her on the couch and started kisisng her neck. "Fine since you know. No more playing games" Taylor on a accident let a moan slip out of her mouth and that mad eJustin suck harder. He then started taking her shirt off. Taylor finally gave in and let him take control. "Good girl" He then slipe dhis hands in her pants and pulle dher pants down he took her panties off with them and he slippe dhis hands behind his back and un clipped her bra. Justin started to suck on her breast adn rubbing the other. "God Justin" taylor moaned. "You like that?"  "Yes justin" Justin then trailed butterfly kisses down her stomach to her legs and left kissed between her thighs. He then went between her legs and rubbed her clit and sucking it. "God justin faster." He rubbed faster and started eating her out. "God justin im close" She then cummed on his tongue and he cleane dher up. "My turn" Taylor flipped them over and went down on justin and started to rub him. he then sucked him up and mad ehim cum almost instantly. "God tay where did you learn to dot hat" "Practice"

Justin then positioned his self at Taylors entrance and slammed into her. "Faster Justin" Justin went faster and harder and deeper "God taylor your so tight" He said between grunts. Taylor flippe dthem over and started riding justin "Taylor im*co Befroe he could finish him and taylor cummed together.

"I love you Tay." "And i hate you Justin" With that said Taylor got p and put her clothes on and got her suit case and left

_)________________________________________

Merry Valentines day. ahahah Hope cha liked it. *wink*