For Haley (Break Up/Make up)

Justin's P.O.V

Im on my way to Selena house tight now. Yes im dating Haley and Selena. Like Selena and give me pleasure and Haley makes me happy. I really don't know anymore.

At Selenas House (Still Justin's P.O.V)

*Knock Knock Knoc*gco

Selena onpened the door and pulled me in.It was all so quick i dont even know what happened really.

"Finally your here" "Sorry i got stuck in traffic" "I dont believe you. You were probaley with HALEY." "I cant date both of you at once you know i lov eher and i cant break her heart." "Ughh what ever. i dont care come on" I followed her to her bedroom but something caught my eye it looked like  a red light. Ahh maybe its just some reflections off of something.

Selena's P.O.V

Why cant he just break up with her i wouldnt half to do what im about to do. Yes im recording us and im goign to send it to Haley. I might even have fun and send it to the paps or even put it on twitter. But whatever this is all his fault. I pushed him on the bed and started making out with him. Then one thing led to another.

2 hours later Haley's P.O.V

"I wonder where justin is he said he was goign to the studio. Mabe theyw ent for some food. God i love him." WHile thinking i was cut ff by a text message being sent to my phone. Maybe its justin. "Awee he sent me a video. Wait is that-t-t SELENA. OH HELL NAW TF IS THIS SHIT." I opened the video only to see the worst thing in my life. *crying* How could he. I threw my phone across the room and started packing my bags while on my way to the door. Geuus who was there openign it. you guessed fucking right it was Justin.

"Oh hey babe where are you going" "ITS NOT LIKE YOU WOULD CARE HOW ABOUT YOU GO AND ASK SLUTENA" (No hate to her) "Haley you've gone crazy what do you mean." (He said a little nervous) i ran and picked up my phone and gave it to him then i walked out of the house. "HALEY WAIT BABY PLEASE" Haha hes so funny if he thinks im that easy hes a dumb ass wait he didnt go to college maybe he is just that stupid. "Oh yeah and Justin i hpe you used a condom becasue im surely not going to be here with you while Slutena little rats are running aound" And with that said i jumped into my car and drove to my apartment i had on the side if any of this ever happened.

Justin's P.O.V

Its been 3 weeks sinc eshe left me i havent eaten or came out of my room. My mom has tried to get me otu but if they think m that stupid*co What am i saying i am that stupid i lost the love of my life for someone who only wanted me for sex. When i was about to go get the food they leave for me every day by my door i heard a familiar voice. No it cant be she wouldnt be here im just halusinating. She hates me why would she be here. Maybe she is here. *knock knck knock*

"GO AWAY" "Justin its me haley" I jumped up so quick and opened the door and pulled her into a bone crushing hug. "I cant breath" "Sorry" It became akward so i went and sat on my bed but by my suprise Haley came and sat next to me. Before i ne wshe had pulled me into a kiss.

"I love you Justin" "I lvoe you to. Im sorry i cheated i ddint know i thought she loved me just as much as you did and me being greddy went for her and you" "Its ok i forgive you" "Will you be my girlfriend again?" "Yes" She thn kissed me. Then we both cuddled and watched sponge bob. And fell asleep._______

____________________________________________

Hope you liked it love.