Dark Desires #2

Your P.O.V

-----------------

I sighed as I watched Justin and Becca in the pool play around. Sometimes I wish I was her but then I don't, because I never want to be favored because my actions and not myself.

"(Y/N) what're you doing?' I heard and turned around coming face too face with my best friend Ariana.

"Nothing just looking at those two..." I said smiling a little. "Aww still hopelessly in love?" She said smirking.

"I'm not in love its just a crush." I said getting defensive.

"Well I have an idea." She said grabbing my arm and taking me to my room. I sighed and just stood there as she practically tore my closet apart. "Aha!" She said showing me my all black bikini. "How about we join them?" She said winking at me and shaking the black cloth close to me.

"You serious?' I giggled looking at her. My smile widened as she said yes and threw it at me. I caught it and went to the bathroom. "Hurry up girlie they may be getting out!" She squealed.

I laughed and put the two piece on as quick as possible. Eh I looked alright but not enough to get with Justin. I sighed and threw my hair in a messy bun and walked out.

"Alright I'm ready." I said grabbing a towel. She screeched and removed her coat which revealed a hot pink one piece bathing suit.

"I was planning on going swimming." She said blowing me a quick kiss before running out my bedroom.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Justin's P.O.V

--------------------

My mouth gaped open at the sight of (y/n) and her friend coming outside, but my eyes were only set on (y/n).

"Mind if we join?" She spoke smiling at us.

"Uhh sure." Rebecca said. I furrowed my eyebrows as (y/n)'s friend elbowed her and whispered something.

"Its cool with me." I spoke up swimming to the middle of the pool. I looked at Rebecca and smirked before splashing her causing her to get her hair wet.

"JUSTIN!" She screeched looking at me. She glared at me and swam to the edge and got out.

"Rebecca I was only playing!' I said sighing and lifting my arms in defense. "Whatever!" She spat stomping to the back door and going inside.

I rolled my eyes and looked at the two girls who were just standing there. "Well are you guys gonna get in?" I said chuckling. They both giggled and hopped into the water.

This is gonna be fun.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your P.O.V

----------------

I stood under the hot water in the shower massaging the body wash into my skin.

I whimpered as my hand slowly inched down to my private parts. I moaned lowly as I rubbed circles onto my clit. "Mmm Justin..." I moaned softly as my breathing increased.

I jumped as I heard the bathroom door click, meaning someone had locked it.

A tsk tsk tsk noise rang through my hearing.

"I don't think you should be moaning your sisters fiancés name." Justin's voice spoke in a deep raspy tone.

I whimpered as I heard the drop of his pants. "But I just can't help but notice how sexy it sounds when you say my name." He purred pulling the shower curtains back.

I gasped backing into the corner noticing he was fully naked. His lips curled into a seductive smirk as he stepped inside the shower closing the curtains.

"You know, I see the way you look at me." He said grabbing my waist and looking in my eyes. I gulped and breathed heavily biting my lower lip,

"Fuck your so hot." He growled smashing his lips to mine.

My lips moved against his roughly as his hands roamed my body. A low moan left my mouth as he gripped my ass harshly.

"I want you so bad..." He mumbled traveling kisses down my jaw to my neck.

The only thing I could do was moan and wish this wasn't a dream. I gasped as he lifted me and slammed me against the wall under the shower head.

"I'm gonna fuck you so hard baby." He groaned rubbing his me member against my lady parts.

"Take me." I whispered causing him to smirk and slowly slide into me.

"Tell me when to stop." He said laying his hands against the wall behind me and thrusting into me slowly.

"Ugh..." He grunted thrusting harder into me. He pressed his face into my neck leaving small kisses on my neck. I moaned and let my eyes roll into the back of my head as he hit all the right spots.

This had to be a dream, why was all this happening. After all this time I get what I want and it didn't feel right.

"Scream my name baby." He growled slamming into me harder and faster.

"Oh yes Justin!" I moaned loudly arching my back against the wall as the water ran down my face.

"Fuck! I'm g-gonna-" He groaned biting down on to my neck leaving a love bite. I moaned feeling him steel and shoot his warm load inside of me.

"Mmm yes Justin..." I moaned climaxing after him. I moaned his named loudly as a intense feeling feeled my body.

"No one knows about this." He spat looking at me. I nodded and he smirked kissing my forehead. "For now on you're my bad girl." He whispered pulling out and setting me down.

I whimpered missing his touch as he got out the shower leaving me there alone and confused.

Why had he did that? For all I know it was perfect.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Okay there's a sex scene with Justin and (y/n) it sucked I know. I could have done better but eh who cares cause I don't lol. Anyway love you guys hoped you liked it a little bit.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bye guys