Love In Chains #9

This is dedicated RachelMyers2 thanks for supporting me!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Your P.O.V

-----------------

It had been 3 weeks since Jason had died and past weeks have been filled with tears, sorrow, and anger. Today was the day of his funeral and a lot of people were gonna be there. I requested for the whole gang to come and my parents. I guess the word got around and that's when I started get remorse letter from many different people.

"Hey you ready?" Kevin asked coming into my room. "Yeah Im just waiting til the actually service." I whispered looking down as he sat down next to me.

"He wouldn't want you too be so depressed about it (y/n)." He said pulling me into his embrace.

Instantly I broke down into sobs. "I miss him so much." I sobbed into his chest gripping his shirt. "Why did he have to leave me." I whimpered crying like a baby.

"Shhh its okay love..." Kevin said stroking my hair. "It was just his time. He or you didn't know he was gonna die." He whispered sighing deeply.

"But I could've stopped it. If I would have just came up when I first heard the noise." I whimpered pulling back. He wiped my tears and kissed my forehead. "Let's get you out there, alright?" He whispered standing up and holding his hand out for me. I smiled a little and grabbed his hand standing up.

"Okay." I smiled and followed behind him as he took me outside my room to where the small dinner was happening. Before the funeral though.

"Why are they starring?" I whispered in utter confusion but Kevin just pulled me closer and shrugged it off, throwing a couple of people some glares here and there.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

No ones P.O.V

----------------------

Everyone watched as (y/n) and Kevin walked down the steps. Some people whispered harsh things such as "She's the reason he's dead."  or "She's such a slut look how quick she moved on." another said. (y/n) heard everything the rude attenders said but she didn't let that faze her.

She sighed as she saw a picture of Jason on the counter and a group of young girls speaking of him.

None of this made since. All she wanted was to get this over with. No one understood what she was going through. The pain and grief flooding her body.

"Are you (y/n)?" A deep voice said causing Kevin and her to stop. "Y-yes." She mumbled looking up. "Jason would want you to have this." He said with sorrow in his voice and handing her a small metal box.

"Uhm thank you." She whispered confused on what it had been. He nodded and spoke "I'm sorry for your lost." He said before walking off while everyone around them stared and whispered.

"Hey lets go outside." Kevin spoke with a hint of anger in his voice. He was angry because of the deceiving eyes watching them. None of those people had been in Jason's life no longer then 2 days. He didn't care if they felt they owed something to Jason or to them Mr. McCann because mostly everyone in the house practically hated him. Kevin understood why the gang was more mellow and down because Jason always had a good relationship with them. They were like a family and Jason made that family.

(y/n) knew if she wanted to get everything off her mind she had let some stuff off her chest. So that's what she decided to do. "Kevin..?" She mumbled.

"Yes darling?" He asked setting down on the small bench outside the back. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes every bad thing she ever went through started to floor through her mind.

"Can I tell you why this bothers me the most?" She whispered looking at him with hope. He nodded and let her carry on.

"This hurts so bad because I'm agreeing with everyone that it was my fault. He would still be alive if I never got involved with him. I know what your gonna say but just think about it. Justin wouldn't have killed him. I mean the only reason he's dead is because we started dating. Maybe just maybe if we would have stayed friends it wouldn't have ended off like this." She whispered.

He frowned and thought about everything she said. Technically she was right, but he didn't want her to feel as if it was her fault because he knew it would kill her on the inside.

"He wouldn't want you to think that." He said stroking her back.

"I know but I just can't help but think that." She whispered.

"How about we go somewhere? You know let our mind off things?" He asked standing up.

"What about the funeral?" She giggled standing up also.

"We'll be back in time." He chuckled grabbing her hand and running off into the distance.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Alright there goes #9 and I also decided to do one more short series before putting the book on hold. Nothing big its gonna be really short so that's that and I hopped you enjoyed this one guys. I love you!!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bye babes