Jealous Antics (For: twerkformebieber)

This is an imagine for twerkformebieber hope you like it girlie. love you bye!

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Ezgi's P.O.V
-----------------

I sat on the bar stool talking to my old friend Chance.

"So how's your relationship with Justin?" Chance asked as we sipped from our drinks. "It's great." I giggled thinking about it to myself. "He's so sweet and loving." I whispered.

"Get out of your feelings." He chuckled pushing my shoulder gently.

"I can be in my feelings if I want." I laughed wiggling in my seat.

I could feel eyes on the back of my head as I spoke with Chance. "Is that Bae right there?" Chance whispered wrapping his arm around my waist and pointing in another direction.

Slowly I turned and saw Justin staring at us in agony. "Shit." I hissed getting up.

"I'll be back." I yelled in his ear over the loud music. I walking over to him smiling. "Hi justy." I squealed but he just growled grabbing my wrist and dragging me out of the club.

"Who the fuck do you think you are hugging up with some guy I don't fucking know?" He barked slamming me up against the brick wall with anger evident in his eyes. "What are you talking about?" I screeched wincing in pain. "Don't act like you don't know!" He yelled pointing to the direction of the club.

"The son of a bitch you were at the bar with." Justin said lowering his voice as people walked past.

"Justin that was my best friend chance! The one I came out with." I spat pushing him back.

"You get to fucking jealous all you had to do was walk up to me and Chance and say something. I would've introduced you." I whispered crossing my arms and looks away with pitty.

"Baby, Ezgi.. I'm sorry." He whispered pulling into his arms. "You know how I get. I can't stop it im just so scared I'm gonna lose ya." He whispered.

I poute and held him back. "You're never gonna lose me baby." I mumbled against his chest.

"So let me go meet this Chance guy." He grumbled realeasing me and wrapping his arm around my shoulder. I giggled as we walked back into the raving club.

"There he is!" I squealed as he sat talking to a really pretty girl.

"Chance!" I yelled out as we got close. The female rolled her eyes and walked away. "Hey you cockblock!" He laughed pushing me.
"I was wondering where you two went." Chance said while chuckling.

"Well Justin, Chance. Chancellor, Justin." I said pushing Justin up forward. At first it was awkward but Chance bursted out into how much I talk about Justin and all that stuff. So I guess you can assume what happened?

Justin and Chancellor became good buddies, but knowing Justin he still had his eye out.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I hope you liked it love. It's not the best but it's okay. Sorry it took so long and it was also a rush but anyway love you darling and everyone else.

Byee babes!!

Oh and don't forget to check out my new fanfic 'Take Care' please vote and comment it makes me happy.