Lustful Love (For: BieberIsMy_Bae)

This is an image for BieberIsMy_Bae I hope you like it girlie!
{Warning Strong Sexual Content}
°°°°°°°°°°
Iren's P.O.V
-------------------
"I've been watching you all night baby" Justin growled feeling on my body and pressing his groin against me. I bit my lower lip and attached my lips to his. We shared a rough yet passionate kiss which caused butterflies to erupt in my stomach. I've never felt like this before what was this feeling i thought.

Justin picked me up carrying me to the front door of his mansion. He slammed us into the wall and kicked the door closed. "Mmm Justin" I gasped out and moaned causing him to growl a little. He walked us to the couch and laid me down. He pulled my heels off and tossed them on the floor. He flipped my body over so I was on my knees and slowly unzipped my cream colored dress. "So perfect" He whispered caressing my bare back which made goose bumps rise on my skin.

I shuttered at the feeling and let out a shaky breath. Justin pulled my dressed down my long tanned legs feeling every inch of my body.

His large hands rested on my bum rubbing it softly as if it was a new born baby. "I want to pound into you so hard baby girl" He said sliding his fingers over my soaked panties causing a shiver to run down my spine.

The lace on my panties was now drenched in my arousal and i felt as if i was going to burst. He moved my panties to the side, blowing on my hot sex teasing me with his fingers. "Do you want it babe?" He asked leaning forward over my body sucking on my neck. "Oh yes Justin" He slowly slid three of his fingers inside of me causing me to moan. He twisted his fingers sliding in and out of me. Moans escaped my lips as Justin pleasured me oh so slowly. "J-justin" I moaned and whimpered.

"Yes moan my name Iren..." He growled picking the pace up as he worked his skill full fingers in side of me. "Ooh Justin just like that baby!" My mouth formed in to an o shape as he speed up cupping one of my breast from behind massaging and still sucking on my sore neck. I felt my release coming on begging for Justin to take me. "Not here baby"

Justin took his fingers out of me rubbing the white substance over my ass. He rolled me over so my breast were in his face. "Like the view?" I asked smirking.

"Someone's cocky" He chuckled licking his lips and unsnapping my bra and threw it across the room. He bit his lip and pulled me up roughly and started kissing and massaging my right breast and rubbing my sex with his other hand.

"Mmm," I moaned in the kiss as our tongues danced together. I ran my hands through his hair tugging a little and moaning louder. Justin pulled away breathlessly and rested his forehead on mine. "I'm wanting to take you right here but I can't and I wont" He groaned.

I was still drunk out of my mind and really didn't comprehend what was going on here and just agreed with him.

Justin stood, picking me up and I instantly wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms around his neck. He stepped over my clothing and walked us to the stairs carrying us up them moaning a little as I played with his hair and left butterfly kisses on his neck.

He went to the first room he saw which was one of his guest rooms I'm guessing. He left the door open walking to the bed and setting me down on it. Quickly he snatched his shirt over his head and crawled into the bed getting on top of me connecting our lips again. My hands roamed his body as he laid us back throwing the duvet off the bed. I unbuckled his belt and pulled it out the loops and threw it. When I finally got his pants unbuttoned he slid them down and kicked them to the floor leaving him in his Calvin Klein briefs.

"Oh. My. God." I whispered at his size through his boxers. Justin chuckled and pulled the briefs down letting his hard on slap against his stomach. I bit my lip starring at his Jerry (Had to say that lol)

"You in there Iren?" He laughed shaking me a little. "Mhm" I moaned wanting his hard cock inside me already. Justin slowly pulled my soaked panties down and threw them somewhere in the room.

Before I could even protest Justin had slammed in to me harshly and without warning. "UH" I screamed in pain and pleasure as Justin penetrated my insides. "Oh scream my name baby" He groaned in my ear slamming in to me harder and faster. "Justin!" "Louder" He said raising his voice and slamming a little harder in to her. "J-JUSTIN!!" "LOUDER" He screamed pulling out of me leaving the tip in then slammed in to me with all his might. My nails dug deep into his back as I arched my back and screamed out.

"Fuck that's so sexy" He growled in my ear slamming in to me harder feeling his release come on. "Shit I'm close" He groaned putting force in his thrust as his dick twitced in side of me. He thrust became sloppy as his climax was close. "Fuck Justin!" I yelled out causing Justin to stop his pace and release in to me breathing heavily. He made a couple more thrust just enough to send mw over the edge.

"Oh god yes Justin!" I screamed at the top of my lungs digging my nails deeper in his back. Justin fell on top of me breathing out. "Did I get to mention how hot that is?" He chuckled pecking my lips and pulling the sheet over us. He rolled off of my petite body and wrapped his arm around my waist. "I really like you even though I probably won't be seeing you again" He whispered and pecked my cheek.

That was the last thing said before we both drifted off in to a peacefully sleep after this pleasurable experience.

°°°°°°°°°°°°
There you go Iren. Sorry it took so long I was just getting ideas. Hope you liked it. I tried to make it really dirty like you asked. You're welcome! Love you!

Also guys please be sure to check out my Jason McCann fanfic 'Cold Hearted' I would really appreciate it.

Oh and also just comment if you'd like an image.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Bye babes!