Dark Desires #3

Your P.O.V

-----------------

"So what date do you plan on getting married?" My mother asked Justin and Becca as we all ate at the dining room table. I looked at the two as they shared looks with each other. Rebecca had a wide smile on her face as Justin had a blank face.

"Next month." Justin said looking back at my mom then at me. A small smirk raised to his lips as I turned away and looked down.

"Oh! Well that seems pretty early." My father said setting his fork down.

"Well we already have everything planned out, we just need too buy the dress and suit." Rebecca said kissing Justin's cheek. He rolled his eyes secretly but of course I caught him.

"How about we go shopping this weekend?" Mom said smiling wide. I just sighed and finished my food off.

"I'm going to bed." I spoke out but like always no one acknowledge me. Frowning I pushed my chair from under the table and made my way too the stairs.

"Night (y/n)!" Justin called out causing me too blush and throw him a little wave.

I walled up the steps too my bedroom.

I still couldn't believe I had sex with Justin, my sisters fiancé in the family shower. Ugh. The way he moaned my name and how his lips worked there way against my skin. My moans blended with his groans causing a melodical noise in my head. Oh my... And the way his rough hands roamed my body as our lips dances together.

"Hey..." A soft voice spoke cutting me out of my over rated thoughts.

I looked up to see my dad standing there.

"What?" I said dully wondering why he was even willing to speak to me all of a sudden.

"Well since its only 9 could you possibly wash the dishes?" He asked shrugging with it.

"Whatever." I mumbled going to my closet and grabbing my duffel bag. "I'll be down in a second... Jack." I said letting his name roll off my tongue harshly.

I watched from the corner of my eye as he frowned and sighed before walking out.

"Only time they speak to me is when its work." I spat to my self ripping half of my hung up clothes down and stuffing them in the bag. I stomped over to my chester draw and grabbed a pair of undergarments.

"What're you doing?'' I heard Justins voice speak.

"Getting out of this hell hole!" I barked grabbing my secret stash of money and stuffing in the bag also.

"And where are you gonna go?" He asked closing my door.

"Somewhere, that's away from here." I said while putting my converse on.

"Do you have somewhere to stay?" He asked coming into my view.

"No! And I don't care I'll live on the streets if I have to!" I said loudly as tears slowly began to stream down my cheeks. Justin sighed and came up behind me hugging my waist.

"Baby, calm down." He whispered kissing up and down my neck lightly.

"Im not your baby..." I whimpered getting out his grip and looking at him. "You're getting married to my sister and you had sex with me?? What kind of man does that? The question is what kind of sister does that? I'm nothing but a whore and you're just adding to my list of men to fuck!" I yelled wiping my everlasting tears.

He stepped back and sighed reaching in his back pocket. "Look if you need a place to stay just take these keys. The address is on the key chain." He spoke tossing me the keys.

"You have whatever you want there. I'll check up on you once and a while and pay all the bills. But you're accountable for household things." He said looking at me.

"Seriously?" I asked taking the keys in my hand. "Yeah seriously... Why would I lie about that?" He chuckled hugging me tightly and kissing my cheek. "And you are my baby, remember my bad girl." He whispered causing me to get goosebumps.

"Yeah, I remember." I giggled as he released me out of his grip.

"Now be a good girl at our house okay?" He said raising an eyebrow. "Our?" I whispered my eyes widening.

"Yes ours baby, I'll visit you everyday and we'll have our alone time and maybe you can move out of here one day and actually live there." He said smiling wide.

"What about Becca?" I asked with innocent eyes.

"She doesn't have to know." He said smirking before planting a soft kiss on my lips. "Now go before your dad comes back up about those dishes." He chuckled patting my butt and forcing me towards the window. Which wasn't far from the ground at all.

I sighed and opened the window tossing my bag out before climbing threw and hanging lightly. Here's it goes... I thought before jumping and landing on my feet. I whimper as I felt a small pain go threw my leg as I ran to bus stop.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

That was really short I know but its gonna be longer on #4 just give me time. PLEASE CHECK OUT MY NEW STORY Cold Hearted!! It would mean a lot like a whole bunch. Just at least go watch the trailer and read the first chapter!

PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

BYE BABES