For Carmen (Cute/Dirty)

Carmen P.O.V

I wish Jason would hurry up and get back from his stupid mission. Yes The Jason Mccann. I met him when i was 14 and we've been together since.

"Carmen im home" "Finally Baby" Sorry i took so long i had to get something" "Now what could that be" "Well since i know im the most wanted criminal i cant take you on a real date so do you want to have a movie night?" "Awe atlease you try and sure" "Well i already got the snacks and movies your favortie movies and mines so we both have something to like"

"Jason went and got his bags from out the car while  went and got in ym pj's. I hope this night ends well we usualy end up fighting or not even seeing eachother seeming he is the most wanted criminala nd evry one wants to" While thinking someone cut me out of ym thought

"Hey abbe can you go get the popcorn while i get my pj's on" "Yeah sure" I went down stairs only to see abotu five bags with my favorite movies and snack. We had Friday, all of the Fast and Furious, Nemo OH MY GOD HE GOT ME NEMO MY FAVORITE MOVIE.(Just pretend if you dont like any of these movies)Ughh he got tthat stupid movie Scarface (I love that movie personally)I think its to violent. Ok he got 2 bags of popcorn,Icecream, Pop, and condoms. Ok well*co CONDOMS?!?!

"JASON" "Yes" "Why did you buy condoms" "Uhmm well *he started blushing* I thought maybe just nothing" "Nothing *sarcasmn* alright well come on"

In the middle of watching Nemo Jason leaned over and started whipering sweet things in my ear.

"You know your really beautiful" "Man how i would like to take a cherry off that top" "You know i would die if i wer enemos dad and you were nemo"

Then he started saying stupid comments that ahd dirty meanings

"Man has that cherry been popped" "Babe you could be the strawberry ill be the chocalate" *I giggled* "Ill be the french fry and youll be the ketchup"

"Okay Jason stop witht he stupid comments" "Hey i was trying to turn you on and make you laugh" "well im both"

Nobodys P.O.V

Jason got on top of Carmen and stared sucking on her neck searching for her sweet spot. Finally he found her sweet spot and started sucking and biting.

"Oh god Jason i wnat to feel you" "Oh yeah one question" "UGH WHY DID YOU STOP AND WHAT IS THEQUESTION" "Are you a virgin" "Did you really just ask that question just keep going and NO!" "Well thats arelief" *Carmen Galres at Jason" "Sory sorry"

Jason then makes his way to her shorts and slowly slipped them off then kissed all the way up her thighs to her shirt and slipped it off. "Jason" "Yes" "My turn" "Whta*gco be fore jason could finish his sentence Carmen had already yanked his pants down (he did not have a shirt on) "Hye thats not fair babe" "now what is not fair" "you still have something covering your chest" With that said Jason ripped off her bra popping the strap. Then Carmen got on her knees  and pulled Jason's boxers down and started rubbing him slowly. then she placed her mouth on the tip and started bobbing her head up and down. "Oh god carmen faster" Carmen did as he pleased and minutes later he shot his load into the back of his throat. "Where tf did you learn that from?" "Movies" "Well My turn"

Jason went down and slipped Carmen panties off then he went down and placed her legs on his shouldrs. He then started eating her out and rubbing her clit fast. "Oh my god faster Jason" He then started licking he rfaster and rubbing her faster. "Im gonna- Befroe she could finish she cummed on his tongue. Jasont hen climed on top of her and was abotu to enter her "Are you ready" "Just get into me" He then started thrusting into her slowly and speeding it up "Faster Jason" He went faster and hitting the g spot everytime "Faster" He went faster like she asked. "Im gonn a cum baby" "Me too" They both cummed. "I love you" "I love you too" Then they went to sleep.

____________________________________________

Did yah like ti Carmen sorry if it sucked its my first