"I'm Sorry"

"I'm sorry, baby."

I didn't want to come back to realization. It was a dream. It had to be.

There was no way Rowan Hanse just apologized. After days of half way talking to me, his first meaningful words were a sincere apology.

If I faced reality, this never happened. These sparks of joy and happiness would be put out before having a chance to aflame themselves.

I turned around to face Rowan. Water ran down his face, and his naturally matted hair was glued to this head.

"What did you just say?" I asked. I looked up at him, and his gaze held the same intensity from earlier.

Is it bad that I thought of his brother, though?

"I said, I am sorry."

The space between us decreased as he stood closer to me. His height caused me to stagger back a bit. Him being tall never intimidated me until now. "You hurt me," I said, putting a hand on his chest.

I needed him to keep his distance.

Regret filled his face. "And I shouldn't have," he spoke. "I was an ass and it was out of character."

"Why?" I asked.

"But, why not?"

What was wrong with him?

"But, why though?"

"But, why not?"

Realization settled in and I hit him in his chest, the water making it sound louder than it actually was. "Are you seriously going to quote TikTok?" I asked him, holding back a laugh. I was supposed to be mad at him, no matter how much I wanted him right now.

He grinned.

God, I missed that so, so much.

"Did it work?" he asked me, wrapping his fingers around my wrists that were still on his chest.

"No," I said, shaking my head.

I didn't like the fact that I was supposed to be mad at him, yet, here he was. He was making jokes and touching me. And, I didn't object. I didn't want to.

"We can talk about it after breakfast," he said softly. "We can talk about everything."

My expression didn't falter and sadness filled his eyes, but his amused grin stayed on his face.

"I truly am sorry, Scarlett," he said, kissing my hands.

My heart fluttered at his sudden actions. The small, but sweet gestures were enough for me to forgive him and marry him. I loved this side of him. I could feel the blush rising on my cheeks, and I was glad that the steam around us could've been a blame for my blush.

I stepped away from him, but he took that as a cue to take one forward. I noticed that I was against the shower wall.

He smirked, holding my gaze.

"Let me make it up to you, baby," he said, dropping to his knees. His voice was deep as he licked his lips.

I looked down. "What are you doing?" I asked him, fear evident in my voice.

He trailed a line of kisses up my leg while his gaze at me never faltered. My heart fluttered.

"Rowan..." I trailed off as he inched closer to my area.

"Scarlett," he mumbled with a very charming smile as he placed an arm over my stomach, pinning me to the wall.

"Wha-" my objected sentenced was cut off with a gasp as he buried his face in between my legs, his tongue licking my folds. "Oh my God!"

I couldn't tell him to stop. I wouldn't.

He continued to eat me out before adding a finger.

"Fuck," I gasped, slamming my hand against the shower door as I leaned my head against the wall.

Once again, I was seeing stars as he added another finger in, slamming them into my walls.

He played around with my clit before taking it into his mouth and biting gently.

"Fuck," I repeated, feeling out of breath from doing nothing at all.

My legs were turning into jelly as he sucked on my clit harshly, and pumping his fingers in and out.

"Ah," I moaned as I felt my stomach twist.

My free hand tugged at his hair as he continued to rub circles on the sensitive area in between my legs and finger me.

I could feel my climax building up, and I tightened my legs around his head, squeezing my walls around his fingers as he still pumped.

That earned a grunt from him and nothing turns me on more than hearing men grunt and moan during sex. It sent me over the edge as I released myself.

"Oh, my God," I screamed as my orgasm completely shook through my body and I came in his mouth.

He removed his fingers, but continued to slurp my juices, earning another moan from me.

I felt my body sag against the wall, and I kept my hand pressed against the door. If Rowan's arm wasn't pinned against my stomach, I would've dropped to the floor.

When he was done, he stood up and put the two fingers in his mouth, sucking on them before placing his fingers on my lips.

"Open," he demanded in a husky voice.

His arm was no longer draped over my stomach and he used that hand to wrap around my neck. He knew exactly what I wanted.

I opened my mouth slightly, not releasing my gaze from his as he slid his fingers into my mouth.

Satisfaction rested on his face as I sucked on his fingers, still holding his stare.

His eyes had darkened completely with lust. My body was still shaking with remaining pleasure.

"Am I forgiven?" he asked me.

I nodded and he pulled his fingers from my mouth, a smirk setting on his face.

"Let's go eat," he said, placing a chaste kiss on my jaw.

I was stunned as he slid the door open, leaving me in the shower in a shook, but satisfied mess.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soooo, that happened. I don't think it was called for, but it happened. You guys kept messaging me about finishing what started the night he gave her the laptop.

Also, I will not be writing a lot of these because this is not who I am, and I often need a lot of help writing these type of chapters. It's just so weird!

VOTE, COMMENT, VOTE!

~djdiamondmind1738

P.S.: I feel like these types of chapters should be more descriptive. What about you guys? Let me know!

OK, bye!

~djdiamondmind1738