I

I landed another blow

Ah, teeth.

I smirked as the bag flew. Tiny grains of the ceiling fell on my face as the connected chain swung loosely from it.

I screamed as banged my fists together, jumping around the punching bag.

I did a 1-0-1 combo and the bag fell.

More teeth.

I laughed as I ran and jumped around the bag, pulling my hair. A shrill scream escaping my lips.

I gave my bag one last punch and blood splattered all over my face.

I licked my lips. "Sweet metallic," I hummed in pleasure.

I grabbed my gun and pointed it to my body bag. "Please don't."

"Oh," I exclaimed. "You speak!"

"I have a family, man," he spoke again, trembling.

His voice was maddening. I tapped the gun to my chin repeatedly as he kept begging for his life.

"I have money! I can give you money," he shouted as I turned my back on him.

I felt my heartbeat quicken as his words rang in my ear.

"Family...please...money..."

"Just please don't kill me. I'll leave and I won't tell anyone. You won't even know I exist if you just let me go," he shouted, fumbling over words.

I huffed and turned back around, storming over to him. He looked pathetic lying on the ground in duct tape, the chains still around his wrist.

He was battered, bloody, and beautiful but I needed something else.

He whimpered as I stood over him without speaking. I bent down and ran my hand down his bloody face slowly, feeling his body shake underneath me was satisfying!

He was beautiful. "I'll let you go but then they would have to die."

His face turned at the same time as mine as he looked as his wife and two sweet baby girls.

It was his first time noticing them. "Take them, they don't have any money. I do," he shouted as he averted their gazes.

The mother screamed as her babies cried. "John, please," she begged as her face soaked with tears.

"So dramatic," I slurred as I clapped my hands together.

"They can't give you anything. They're worthless females," John said in a quick voice.

His family cried and begged louder.

Too many voices.

I was getting agitated.