Promoting Stella (A/N)

Hello all!

It is definitely a pleasure of mine to announce that my second story, Stella, is now completed (as of five minutes ago, 12:59 PM, October 16, 2022)

Stella is a stripperXbillionaireXmafia-based book, and is 67 chapters long. Each chapter is over 1,000 words long, and I believe that it is better than Criminally Insane.

So if you'd like, just head on over to my profile, add the book to your library/reading list, recommend it to others if it's not your type of novel, and support, support, support!

I enjoy reading comments more than I like getting "vote" notifications, so drop a comment here and there and tell me what you think! (And also vote).

I'm so excited to hear from you guys, and also excited to announce that the Criminally Insane sequel, Rowan's Motive will resume its writing in November once I go on Thanksgiving break!

I will have an entire week to brainstorm, write, and critique to ensure that the first ten chapters (at least) are up to par and ready to be published by January 1st. Of course, everything published in this book (Criminally Insane) after that last chapter, 'I',  is nothing more than important Author's Notes.

So, if you will, head on over to Stella and check her out as we wait for the sequel of CI to resume its in-the-making status!

Infinite amount of love to all of you guys who support my crazy ideas because I literally wouldn't be able to call myself a writer without you!!! I love you all very dearly and hope to hear from you soon!

Best,

~NICOLEGARDNER